Racing in Texas= Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evileyes

Established Member
Caught Two Stangs Racing over 90 mph in 45 mph zone tonight. I was at a dead start, so one of them got away from me. I caught the other one and took her to jail for racing. Take it to the track Please.

dafocaz

da focuzzzz
Established Member
thanx!

took her? nice, hopefully with her going to jail, the other will get an eye opener, i learned my lesson, tickets are expensive in TX, but it could've gone worse for me, thanks for keeping the roads and highways safe

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
Evileyes said:
Caught Two Stangs Racing over 90 mph in 45 mph zone tonight. I was at a dead start, so one of them got away from me. I caught the other one and took her to jail for racing. Take it to the track Please.

*removed by moderator*

Please read your PM before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
wow you must feel pretty good about youself

AS well he should. Frankly I think this is great stuff ... Well done to him for doing his job and taking a couple of street racers off the streets.

From your reaction I would say that your a streetracer yourself. If you are, one of these days you will get yours ...

bradf504

Established Member
Evileyes said:

*removed by moderator*

read your PM before posting again.

merp

Captain Insane-o
Established Member
Good job. There's no excuse for racing on the street.

To all those ripping on the law enforcement, remember that a 45MPH zone is residential in most municipalities. These kids were doing 90 in town. They got what they deserved. Hopefully next time, they'll think better of it.

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
I agree!! Too bad you didn't get both of those fookers. I am totally against street racing.

Now, dont get me wrong, I will toy witha few people on an expressway and what not, but I would NEVER EVER think of having a drag race where someone else could possibly get hurt!

Thats why they have tracks! :)

Evileyes

Established Member
bradf504 said:
*removed by moderator*

If a call for service requires me to exceed the speed limit, then the answer is yes. I think everyone would like to see an officer arrive to their emergency as soon and as safe as possible, would u not agree. Besides speeding is a ticket (class C), but racing is a Class B.
If the mustang was just speeding i would have cut her a ticket and sent her on her way, but as soon as they saw my lights one the mustangs never stopped. (evading) So take it to the track is all I'm saying.

bradf504

Established Member
Evileyes said:
If a call for service requires me to exceed the speed limit, then the answer is yes. I think everyone would like to see an officer arrive to their emergency as soon and as safe as possible, would u not agree. Besides speeding is a ticket (class C), but racing is a Class B.
If the mustang was just speeding i would have cut her a ticket and sent her on her way, but as soon as they saw my lights one the mustangs never stopped. (evading) So take it to the track is all I'm saying.

I agree to take it to the track. I also agree that in an emergency drive as fast as possible without endangering others. What I dont agree with is how police, all police, drive over 90 mph on the highways with no lights and sirens. Add 20 mph to that after 11pm.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
bradf504 said:
I agree to take it to the track. I also agree that in an emergency drive as fast as possible without endangering others. What I dont agree with is how police, all police, drive over 90 mph on the highways with no lights and sirens. Add 20 mph to that after 11pm.

Wow aren't you the over generalizing tool. I take it you have lived in all 50 states .. and followed ever cop in every town for a day to see that in fact, all police do this? I think not.

I know the all the cops in Texas don't do it. Most of the time I have seen them go right at the speed limit or a little over. Oh I lived in Va.. they ALL don't do it neither to ALL the cops in Maryland, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Mississippi, Missouri, Washington, D.C., or New York ALL of which I have lived for a time.

Now Mass. MAY be different ... I mean nobody up there knows how to drive and since the cops are drawn from the populace it MAY be a fact that ALL police up there do what you accuse them of .. but I doubt it

bradf504

Established Member
RDJ said:
Wow aren't you the over generalizing tool. I take it you have lived in all 50 states .. and followed ever cop in every town for a day to see that in fact, all police do this? I think not.

I know the all the cops in Texas don't do it. Most of the time I have seen them go right at the speed limit or a little over. Oh I lived in Va.. they ALL don't do it neither to ALL the cops in Maryland, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Mississippi, Missouri, Washington, D.C., or New York ALL of which I have lived for a time.

Now Mass. MAY be different ... I mean nobody up there knows how to drive and since the cops are drawn from the populace it MAY be a fact that ALL police up there do what you accuse them of .. but I doubt it

I am being general. I am also speaking from experiences that I have had. I have respect for the police and I have recieved one ticket in my life. If I was a cop I would speed on the highway if I knew I could get away with it too. Did you not hear the news story about police pulling other police over for speeding? You must have been busy moving for the 50th time. This thread makes me want to go out and street race for the first time!!

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
bradf504 said:
I am being general. I am also speaking from experiences that I have had. I have respect for the police and I have recieved one ticket in my life. If I was a cop I would speed on the highway if I knew I could get away with it too. Did you not hear the news story about police pulling other police over for speeding? You must have been busy moving for the 50th time. This thread makes me want to go out and street race for the first time!!

Brad, you do't know what you are talking about and need to give it a rest. First and foremost, if you don't like the fact that officers have the priviledge to disregard the traffic codes pursuant to law, you need to call your senators and get them to change the laws.
We don't speed on the highway just because "we can get away" with it. Your basing your opinions on see an officer for 30seconds. Have you ever followed them to see where they are going?
Maybe they are responding to a call of two people in an apartment yelling and swaring at eachother but are not physically fighting. I like to get there before things get serious its not quite a lights and siren run but an urgent one none the less.
Police do pull over other police for speeding. Just because they are pulled over dosen't mean anything though. The cop could get up to the window and say "What the Flock are you doing im going to______" and then leave. Now Im not going to say police NEVER speed but I would say that most of the time, there is a reason for it.

And I can tell by your last statement, your an internet toll... Grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread