Racing Seats, 4-Point Harnesses and Rear Seat Delete for tade

JP_Stang

Established Member
Hey guys,

I got a pair of R-1 racing seats, Shroth 4-point harnesses and a rear seat delete that came in the Cobra I just purchased. I am looking to put black leather front and rear seats back in my car. I am wondering if there is anyone in here that would like to make a trade for my setup for your stock leathers? I would really love to have 03-04 Cobra seats! Any color combo except tan. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Everything is in great shape. The drivers seat has worn spot on it from repeatedly getting in and out of the car. I have pics of everything I can send to your emails upon request.

Thanks guys!

JP_Stang

Established Member
Will do! Man I wish I could find some stock seats! I have a buyer for the seats also!

Wait, make me an offer on the delete and harnesses. If I get enough for this stuff I could buy the stock seats, or atleast pay for most of it. Let me know.

spray175

Established Member
Do you know what brand rear seat delete it is? Also is the carpet black?

Let me know and Ill check and see what those harnesses sell for and make an offer.

oh yea.. what year car. coupe or vert?

Last edited:

JP_Stang

Established Member
I am not sure the brand to be honest. It was in the car when I purchased it. It is black carpet. It is a 96 coupe. The seat delete looks brand new! The harnesses are in great condition also.

Users who are viewing this thread