Radom pic of my black and grabber blue GT500

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
My favorite color combo as well. The first time I saw it, I knew right away it would be hot. Jared and Jonas on the other hand weren't really into it after I showed them. It took some convincing and photoshop to show them how great it would look, then they caved in and bought the Lethal GT500.

Good pictures.

kleen93gt

Established Member
Good pics, any under hood shots ?

Not the best pic....

1ab7afbe.jpg

kleen93gt

Established Member
My favorite color combo as well. The first time I saw it, I knew right away it would be hot. Jared and Jonas on the other hand weren't really into it after I showed them. It took some convincing and photoshop to show them how great it would look, then they caved in and bought the Lethal GT500.

Good pictures.

Thanks bro.. I know the first time i ever saw this color combo i thought....

1cc207d1.gif

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I should have bought this car when I had the chance I $#*%&*^ how many miles u got on it now? Hopefully a new 2013 in this combo will be in my driveway

kleen93gt

Established Member
Thanks guys!!! This is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. I'll be posting a bunch of videos and more pictures this spring and summer when the track opens up.:rockon:

kleen93gt

Established Member
Yeah, can't wait to try out my new video camera. Gonna be some good times this summer!!:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread