Railcar number

turbo

Established Member
can somebody tell me how exactly the dealer gets the railcar number. my car left the plant yesterday and is on its way to jersey and i would like to track it. vehicle visibility report shows an eta of Nov 3rd. Today being the 9th, i know that isnt correct. 1800 ford svt tells me the dealer can get the railcar number. i just want to be able to instruct them on how to do it so they cant have the canned answer that they are not able to do it. i know some of you know how i feel at this point of waiting. Last week we lost half of our shore house and had to put our dog to sleep. i didnt have it half as bad as others, but it sucked none the less. just looking for good news! thanks for the help fellas:beer:

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2013-shelby-gt500-413/868362-train-tracking.html This thread is currently on page 8 might move to page 9 in this section. if you have not read it it tells you the info needed to track most if not all train lines was a lot of fun to track our car :) it is called "Train tracking" the dealer vis report tells them the train car as stated above they should have no problem giving it to you good luck and have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread