rain and how my pony did

blackfox

Established Member
so im drivig, and i see suv's making huge wakes, in teh f*cking ROAD it was a POOL so a jetta in front of me like, blows up pretty much and here i am in the pony with skinnies up front and drag radials in the back 245 if i reember correctly and m gurgling through at 2ndgear laughing the whole way, my american made "POS" so they say just went for a swim against these BMW's and such that broke.just thougt id let you guys know, mustangs- fox bodies a least i dunno abot the new ones but they are beasts in 3 feet of water.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
5.0's are F-ing beasts. My grand marquis went through everything and still ran awesome. They may leak oil...but damn do they last :)

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
You can push a 302 of a cliff,walk your ass down to it,start it,then go back up the cliff to do it all over again.....302's rock.....

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by blackfox
so im drivig, and i see suv's making huge wakes, in teh f*cking ROAD it was a POOL so a jetta in front of me like, blows up pretty much and here i am in the pony with skinnies up front and drag radials in the back 245 if i reember correctly and m gurgling through at 2ndgear laughing the whole way, my american made "POS" so they say just went for a swim against these BMW's and such that broke.just thougt id let you guys know, mustangs- fox bodies a least i dunno abot the new ones but they are beasts in 3 feet of water.

Did somebody fail English class? Hmmm?

Yes, driving through a puddle has made you and your car the king of all that is great. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blackfox

Established Member
yes i did fail spelling and im not concerned about it due to the fact that this is a FORUM not a TERM PAPER and was that sarcasm? because, i do believe i am the king of all that is great. thank you

blackfox

Established Member
3 feet of watermeans that there was a shitload of it you dumb motherf*cker and that my car made it through it with no leaks, i bought my car for 4300, and a 26000$ jetta (DONT CRUCIFY ME IF I WAS OFF BY A FEW HUNDRED PLEASE) didnt. i was proud

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
3 feet of watermeans that there was a shitload of it you dumb motherf*cker and that my car made it through it with no leaks, i bought my car for 4300, and a 26000$ jetta (DONT CRUCIFY ME IF I WAS OFF BY A FEW HUNDRED PLEASE) didnt. i was proud
As you should be :rollseyes :loser:

So if someone buys a $200 Tercel and the same thing happens, that must mean that he should be even prouder. :lol:

blackfox

Established Member
you got it captain, and for the record my friend and i (hows that for your english class) are doing just that! buying a junker, and abusing the sh*t out of it, maybe even DRIVE IT THROGH A LAKE a shallow one

LogiWorld123

Established Member

Sheesh, did someone just pull a mile of rusty barbed wire out of your urethra?

3 feet of water means 36". I doubt it was 3 feet high. That's all I said. You on the other hand, became my newest harassment target, because obviously you are one bad ass internet thug.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
you got it captain, and for the record my friend and i (hows that for your english class) are doing just that! buying a junker, and abusing the sh*t out of it, maybe even DRIVE IT THROGH A LAKE a shallow one

OK im gonna ask for the video of this one :thumbsup:

Are you gonna have scuba gear on as you hit the lake at 100mph ?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
feet of watermeans that there was a shitload of it you dumb motherf*cker
Sheesh, did someone just pull a mile of rusty barbed wire out of your urethra?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Best quotes of the day.

So now you can drive through 3 foot of water and hide behind tractor trailers to block radars. Why do I feel like you are going to say this next?

"My car is soooo sweeeet, I waxx it like 2 times a week to make the radar bounce off it."

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
3 feet of water means 36". I doubt it was 3 feet high. That's all I said.
He failed math class, too...

Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
This one time, my car ran through a puddle of this liquid. I AM GOD!
You too?! :eek: Man, we rock! :rockon:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
One time a rain drop hit the hood of my car AND IT DIDN'T EVEN TURN IT OVER, i WAS LIKe OmG, wtfFFF, I jUST oNWED YUOU RAIN drOPPing ass DOODE.

i R0><X3RED Y0UR L33T @5$ mR rAINdROPPED!!111!!1! aLL OF UZ BOW D0WN TO YUR MASTA!!1! CUZ all YER raAIN DROPSS arE bELOnfG TO meE!!!11

Last edited:

blackfox

Established Member
ok you ****in assholes took the fun out of an innocent story with your ****in comments i was just having a little fun but i guess you have to be exactly right all the time on the site about everything said, and the lake comment, by the way for all you scholars out there- was something called sarcasm in response to your criticisms

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
One time a rain drop hit the hood of my car AND IT DIDN'T EVEN TURN IT OVER, i WAS LIKe OmG, wtfFFF, I jUST oNWED YUOU RAIN drOPPing ass DOODE.

i R0><X3RED Y0UR L33T @5$ mR rAINdROPPED!!111!!1! aLL OF UZ BOW D0WN TO YUR MASTA!!1! CUZ all YER raAIN DROPSS arE bELOnfG TO meE!!!11

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cut that shit out man...Almost fell out of my friggin chair...:-D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Originally posted by LT1Z28
A few times, back in the day, I drove my Z through snow & made it home in one piece. I rule all of you, bitches. :lol: :rollseyes
You ain't got shit on me. I once drove when it was windy out and my car didn't flip over or anything :eek:
ok you ****in assholes took the fun out of an innocent story with your ****in comments i was just having a little fun but i guess you have to be exactly right all the time on the site about everything said, and the lake comment, by the way for all you scholars out there- was something called sarcasm in response to your criticisms
What did you expect us to do? Congratulate you? Bow down to your greatness? We HAVE driven through puddles before. :bored:

kthxbye:whine:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread