Rainy day Mods...

B

blown03cobra

Well I hooked up with EvilCartman today and we both got our Cars tinted, along with his father in law (he has a red 03') we took multiple pictures throught the day and will be posted when I dry off :) Well, got that done, and they look 10 times better, if that is possible. Then, we went to Evil's house and installed my dynabatt with minimal modding and removed several misc items such as blower cover, windshield fluid, spare tire etc. All in all I have shed approx 110 pounds (-) what I sweat off today :) Later we installed Evil's Steeda Tri-Ax and It freking rawks, I cant wait until mine is in, it is EXTREMELY precise and has a great fit. Now all we need is for this damn rain to quit (it has been raining since we got our cars and will continue for about an other week :mj: so It has been rather hard to maintain a clean Cobra but I will continue trying. Time to go shower, pics to follow:beer:

Cat Breath

Established Member
100 lbs! Good deal man. I gotta get that spare out of there. Here's me latest mod. Pro-fit fuel door. Didn't like thinking about some jealous punk sliping something in my tank. :bash:

fd9865d5.jpg

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Which Pro-fit model did you get. I was thinking about the polished one but am not sure how it will look.

Cat Breath

Established Member
Got the regular finished one, brushed they call it. It's the electric one, so I disconnected my electric trunk connector and use the button now to open the fuel door. I'm sure polished would look as good or better. I was really impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of this piece. Didn't take but a couple hours to put in.

Evilcartman

Established Member
Yeah

Yeah, these cars rock. I followed blown03cobra to his house and on the way people are staring hard. One guy even stopped in the middle of the street to stare. I guess we looked pretty cool since ours cars look the same driving down the road. Has anyone else had this happen. It seems everwhere I go people are staring. I guess it is because these cars have been on the cover of most mags so people have been looking for them and to see 2 is crazy. This rain does suck though.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
There website is
http://www.fueldoors.com
They have a lot of images and different options.

http://www.mwspeedshop.com/
Resells them for $40.00 less but only the brushed version in automatic or manual.

I want the polished version and was either going to buy the brushed and have it chrome dip'd from MWspeedshop. Or buy the polished version from fueldoors.com which will actually be $80.00 more.

Something else that might look cool is black chrome dip'd.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
btw this is the same product that Classic Design Concepts sells.

Here are the prices
classic-designconcepts.com 295.00 + 17.50 S&H
FuelDoors.com 289.95 + ?
mwspeedshop.com 249.95 +15 S&H

Also mwspeedshop has the stainless steel polished letters for the rear bumper that says Cobra. Has anybody used these yet and are they worth $80.00?

CRZ8R

Established Member
"Something else that might look cool is black chrome dip'd."

That sounds tight!... can I find that at fueldoors.com??
It will match my Black Clearcoat Terminator.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
They might do it I don't know what they would charge. I was going to order the cheaper one from mwspeedshop.com and then bring it to a local shop that did it to one of my guns.

Users who are viewing this thread