Raleigh NC Friendly Inspection Shop

04RFVert

Established Member
Hey there, so....its emissions inspection time for me. I need to know if there is a shop in the Raleigh area that will not care if the egr system has been removed. I might have window tint issue also. If anyone knows of a shop please let me know, pm me or whatever. Egr is turned off in tune but the first shop I went to wouldn't even start the inspection without the egr in place. Luckily they didn't fail me so I can go elsewhere. Good news is that I have a catted kooks x pipe. Kicking myself for not getting long tubes with egr bung.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Hey there, so....its emissions inspection time for me. I need to know if there is a shop in the Raleigh area that will not care if the egr system has been removed. I might have window tint issue also. If anyone knows of a shop please let me know, pm me or whatever. Egr is turned off in tune but the first shop I went to wouldn't even start the inspection without the egr in place. Luckily they didn't fail me so I can go elsewhere. Good news is that I have a catted kooks x pipe. Kicking myself for not getting long tubes with egr bung.
Competition Auto in Spring Lake. It's a bit of a drive south from you, but it's a great shop for everything late model muscle car related, including inspections.

Users who are viewing this thread