Ram or Centerforce ? Yea I know..

SNKBITE

Established Member
I am torn between these two cluthces for my car. I have done a search and read everything there is to read from those that have tried both.
My main concern is clutch chatter at low RPM, in that I don't want to have any.
One last ditch effort to get some more feed back.
One last request, what is the Centerforce part #???
Your response is appreciated.

lethal

Established Member
I would really like a firm opinion on the Centerforce clutch solution as well. I have not heard too much about the ram. My car would benefit from a clutch replacement now, but I'm going to hold off on the 26 spline input shfat upgrade. I'd like to know the part numbers as well for the "recommended" clutch replacment parts from Centerforce. I'm sure the clutch kit will have the clutch, pressure plate, and TOB. What flywheel is everyone using? I have heard the CF one is expensive.

Not to hijack SNKBITE's thread, as I am interested in the chatter and comparison to the stock unit. Thanks SNK for posting this thread.

John

SNKBITE

Established Member
I have opted for the RAM 98951 and purchased it today.
It sounds promising to me as the pressure plate side is metallic and the flywheel side is non-metallic which will give me the linneal slippage that I desire.
Once I have it in the car and get some track time on it I will report back here with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread