Ran another viper today in the 03 vert

Wild Bill

Established Member
I was cruising around after dropping my girl off at the dentist.I was just enjoying the weather when I got the call to pick her up.Now all this time I saw nothing out and as soon as I'm heading there I see a yellow/black striped GTS viper going the other way.Im like damm got to let that one slide or my girl will be pissed.So I continue down sunset and after a few mins I see an older yellow rt10 viper turning on to sunset.Im in the turn lane for pecos and he is in the turn lane right behind me.I make the turn and go slow so he can get beside me.When he does he hits it and jumps me.I got on it and started reeling him in and he lets off.He has a smile like he just beat me so I get along side him again and drop to second.This time we go at about the same time and I start pulling right away,by the end of second I have a car at least and I waved bye,bye out the window.I probably shouldnt have done that but oh well,its not like I put the flashers on.After that he wouldnt get along side me and pulled behind instead.I guess I ticked him off,I didnt really mean to be a dick with the wave.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by 1sweet00SS
Nice kill :thumbsup: .
Thanks,which do you like better the SS or the SRT4?If it was me I would put H/C on the SS and put the stage 2 on the SRT.Im hijacking my own thread.:p

1sweet00SS

Established Member
Originally posted by Wild Bill
Thanks,which do you like better the SS or the SRT4?

As far as a surprise/fun factor, I love driving the SRT everyday to work. The SS is my weekend/track toy. When I feel like rumbling down the street, I drive the SS. If I had to pick just one, it would be the SS.

I just installed Stage 2 last weekend. My times are a few months old. I'll be getting new time at the end of this month.....

Originally posted by Wild Bill
If it was me I would put H/C on the SS and put the stage 2 on the SRT.Im hijacking my own thread.:p

:lol: LMAO......We think alike....You must be a very wise man :D .....

See sig :thumbsup:

I just ran a GT vert the other day while testing out the Stage 2:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98663

Nice kill again, and beautiful car you have there :)

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Good kill as usual, fast car, exp driver. :beer:
I had a little roll run with coworker's bike, 4 cyl honda on way home, it must be very small or he wasn't really pushing it. Sorry hijacking.
:rockon: Good Kill on the Viper.

Users who are viewing this thread