Ran into a 03 Cobra today

NotchBoy393

Established Member
I have been hearing stories about these 03 cobras but i never raced one myself till today. It was on i-90 he got beside me and started goosing it so i was like what the hey, so i wait till the road clears up a little bit with some room, and nod at him signaling to gun it, he floors it and i do too, this was from about a 60mph roll and i was very impressed how it kept up usually i get like 10 cars right away on these new body mustangs but this one was at least a low 11 sec car. If not a 10 second car.
Maybe you post on here? It was a nice race:thumbsup:

NotchBoy393

Established Member
Originally posted by ReducedFat
With 1000rwhp I'm surprised he managed to stay on the same highway as you. Nice cannibal kill, and you have any links for your car?
my boost wasnt all the way up, in the winter time i dont bother getting race gas because i rarely get a race, or even a chance to have fun with the car. i had 100 octane in the car and they way it sits now its not making anymore than 750rwhp
Here are a few photos
http://www.ronnierice.com/images/shboom.jpg
http://www.ronnierice.com/images/shboomfront.jpg
http://www.ronnierice.com/images/shboomback.jpg

bd2bonez06

Established Member
Nice car, but I dont understand your sig. It says 900's something rwhp but then says on engine dyno:??: Either way thats one bad azz mustand:rockon:

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by NotchBoy393
I have been hearing stories about these 03 cobras but i never raced one myself till today. It was on i-90 he got beside me and started goosing it so i was like what the hey, so i wait till the road clears up a little bit with some room, and nod at him signaling to gun it, he floors it and i do too, this was from about a 60mph roll and i was very impressed how it kept up usually i get like 10 cars right away on these new body mustangs but this one was at least a low 11 sec car. If not a 10 second car.
Maybe you post on here? It was a nice race:thumbsup:

so you only put, what, 2 zip codes on him LOL?

JC300zx

Established Member
Im from Chicago also. Very Nice car..ill make sure i steer clear from you if i ever see your car.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
:lol: Another example of the age old saying about old mustangs (or any older car really)...you never really know what you're getting yourself into.

NotchBoy393

Established Member
Thanks guys, if you go on my web page and go look at my friends photos you will see a camaro that has a 454 twin turbo, Thats another nasty car and will go low 10's on pump gas.:)
Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread