Ran into an M5 a minute ago

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
Driving home from the gym in the 03 and I got behind an m5 at a light. Some lady was driving it and she was first in line at the red. When the light turned green she took off normally and I stayed right on her bumper. I saw her look up at her rearview and notice me...I guess she thought she'd teach my lowly stang a lesson :D cause she gunned it...fortunately I was ready and even though I was in 3rd gear at 30mph I got into the next lane and walked her hard. When I was passing I looked over at her and she had the most priceless expression like, "HOLY crap wtf are you driving??" :uh oh:

I took it up to 90 and then backed down to the speed limit (60mph) but she didnt want to catch up to me anymore.

Damn this car is fun :thumbsup:

T3RMINAT0R

No she wasnt thinking of what kind of car you were driving. She was wondering why you were tailgaiting her. When you passed by and you looked at her she probably thought you were an idiot for doing that. Please be responsible.

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
DEVILDOC said:
No she wasnt thinking of what kind of car you were driving. She was wondering why you were tailgaiting her. When you passed by and you looked at her she probably thought you were an idiot for doing that. Please be responsible.

LOL :thumbsup:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
DEVILDOC said:

:nono:

I can see youre new here....

everyone here is an adult, they dont need a lesson in morality.

if you choose not to street race then dont, but no judging okay.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:

And I'll add, if you don't want to read about it, stay out of Road Kill. Tom hit the nail on the head...

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Where'd this guy come from? I thought it was her husband or something at first, haha.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:
Driving home from the gym in the 03 and I got behind an m5 at a light. Some lady was driving it and she was first in line at the red. When the light turned green she took off normally and I stayed right on her bumper. I saw her look up at her rearview and notice me...I guess she thought she'd teach my lowly stang a lesson :D cause she gunned it...fortunately I was ready and even though I was in 3rd gear at 30mph I got into the next lane and walked her hard. When I was passing I looked over at her and she had the most priceless expression like, "HOLY crap wtf are you driving??" :uh oh:

I took it up to 90 and then backed down to the speed limit (60mph) but she didnt want to catch up to me anymore.

I love those moments...Im going to start treasuring them by taking a picture as I pass by them.... :rockon:

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
You guys are brave - hammering it on Independence Day.

Ohio's had it's police force out in full force all weekend (starting Friday). I'm afraid to go the speed limit.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Haha, good to hear. I rolled up to a blue M5 the other day and the guy didn't want to have any kind of beating... I think he knew what kind of power these cars put out...

Good to know I would have stomped him on a reasonable level. Good kill!

RixSikcobra04

DEVILDOC said:

Well said Tom03.

Go do your Mr. Morality impersonation in another forum. Oh, and welcome :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Haha, good to hear. I rolled up to a blue M5 the other day and the guy didn't want to have any kind of beating... I think he knew what kind of power these cars put out...

Good to know I would have stomped him on a reasonable level. Good kill!

Thats awesome man..I love how the Cobra is in bold letters on bumper it just gives a sense of intimidation man..sweet!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:

Is it me or women are driving more sports cars now? I saw a lady today drive a black 95 M3 and a chick driving a 97 Z28..lolz I love seeing that face when you blow them away...its like a natural high..

USBlueStage2

Established Member
What year M5 ? I thought the new ones had a V10 ?

I love it when people are shocked to see a Ford walking their $XXX,000 luxury sports car.

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
USBlueStage2 said:
What year M5 ? I thought the new ones had a V10 ?

I love it when people are shocked to see a Ford walking their $XXX,000 luxury sports car.

no, not one of the brand new ones...it was the v8 one...I think the new ones have 500hp...I'd have to drive my car to its full potential to walk one of the new ones :eek:

00GT

Banned
StoplightWarrior said:
even though I was in 3rd gear at 30mph I got into the next lane and walked her hard.

Amazing. She must have not had it in the right gear or had it floored. What is your 3rd taching at 30, 2K?

Good kill!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:

:poke: :lol: Right on my brother! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread