Ran into this...

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
A cpl months ago one morning, look out the window and weather was fine so off to work I go. Couple miles from work run into this!
4989B9DB-DA8E-47BD-870B-31C2798AA317-903-000001DFF0562728.jpg

mrose75

Established Member
Screw that! I get p-noid in the rain at my power level. In the snow with a Whipple?? I'm busting a U and taking it to the house.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Oh, God! I pray I never have to run into snow for as long as I own my car. I am not even at your power level and I spin so much. It took me forever to get home the last time I came across some light snow on the ground and the car would not hook up. I have Sumitomo tires 285/35/18 in the rear on 10" rims. I don't know if it was the tires but I thought I was going to die. Everyone was blowing their horns but I kept my cool even though my heart was racing like a speeding bullet.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Mine is still in the garage since November and will not come out to play till April when I get back from Spring break. No way would I even think about driving it in the snow or rain! I always check the forecast. I also look at the sky myself and if I don't feel good about looking at the sky. I don't take it out. Last Summer I was on my ay home from a show and noticed the sky as looking pretty bad. I didn't want to chance it so I found a gas station and asked the guy working there if I could leave it covered till the storm blew over. I handed him a twenty and I walked across the street and did some shopping. I waited for the storm to pass and the roads to dry. I then drove the rest of the 10 miles home. Its a pain to clean a black car after being in the rain. Luckily mine has never seen rain.

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
Ya I made it to work! Traction wasnt too bad ( very wet slushy snow and quite warm )
I was more worried about some yoyo sliding into me. I leave quite early so the roads are almost empty that time of morning.
Definitley dont wanna go thru that again lol

mysticvenom623

Established Member
That's pretty much what it looks like right now in Upstate NY. It's a bummer.... I still have to get use to my Terminator's kilometer gauges.

Do you ever use your engine blocker heater that comes with the cobras exported to Canada? I have plugged mine in a few time before i started it in the winter.

On a side note, I wonder if we could find out how many Terminators were exported to Canada by color since there are a few differences from the US version.

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
That's pretty much what it looks like right now in Upstate NY. It's a bummer.... I still have to get use to my Terminator's kilometer gauges.

Do you ever use your engine blocker heater that comes with the cobras exported to Canada? I have plugged mine in a few time before i started it in the winter.

On a side note, I wonder if we could find out how many Terminators were exported to Canada by color since there are a few differences from the US version.

No never plugged her in... Im on the west coast so it doesnt get too cold, just a whole lot of rain!!When I had the motor rebuilt I removed the block heater.
Aside from the speedometer, I believe thats the only difference between american and canadian cars. Oh and daytime running lights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread