Ran my car at the Q (1/8th Mile)

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
I ran my Cobra at Qualcomm race legal, 2 days ago, 7/16, just thought id share a couple vids that someone took of a few of my runs

overall i made 10 runs, my ultimate goal was to break into the 8's (street tires, K&N FIPK, Bassani C/B, pro 5.0, and lowered on H&R SS) and after a few frustratingly close runs, i made it on my 10th and called it a night.

You can see my car at the very beginning (me opening my hood...) and two runs, at 2:42 (hit my fuel cut and had a shit launch, i think it was my first run, a 9.5, which, hilariously was .1 slower than my BEST run in the fox, i love faster cars =D) and at 4:42. (one of 2 runs against that notch, one run being a 9.2, the other a 9.1

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vcN-rMwJpc"]YouTube- Drag Racing At Racelegal.com 7-16-2010 (1)[/nomedia]

my best run was an 8.984@85mph, after a run of 9.094, and a 9.006 (i was so mad that i wasnt just a bit faster on those two...

mr2cam

Established Member
Not bad for street tires, my first time running the 1/8th on street tires I think the best I did with street tires was like a 7.9, stupid 1.8 60ft time :(

Users who are viewing this thread