Ran my first exotic

rueljr

Established Member
I was getting on the Interstate this morning when a few cars ahead was a brand new bright yellow Lamborghini Murciflago LP640 Roadster with the paper plates still on it. A young guy (by my standards), mid thirties and a fine looking young lady were in it. I drove by it in the left lane and checked it out, absolutely beautiful. After I went by him, I downshifted to 3rd and backoff and waited for him to catch up. When he was be side me I goosed it a couple of times, he looked over and smiled and I saw him downshifting. We were doing about 65-70. I let him take the hit and he pulled a fender on me right now, but I reeled him in and was 1 1/2 to 2 cars ahead when we let off at the top of third (100). We gave each other thumbs up and went on our way. It was short, but ever so sweet.

Common

Established Member
Verry nice, good kill......there is a lambo dealer by my house and I see quiet a few on a daily basis.

Drewzilla

Established Member
03MUSCLE said:
70-100mph not much of a race.

Well comming from a half car behind to 1.5 cars in front in only 30mph is saying something. If it were a real race he would have thrashed the lambo hardcore unless they went for just plain ole top speed, which in my opinion is useless unless you're on the autobahn.

Good kill!

T.O.Snake

Established Member
Congrats man - makes me want a twin screw.

In the "undercard", I managed to reel back in a Gallardo a few weeks ago from 50-130. Was a young guy as well, and he was having a blast like me.

Makes it much more entertaining when everyone's having fun, huh? ;-)

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
An NA Carrera wouldn't race me today. He was friendly and waved and gave a thumbs up, but he wouldn't hit it...

I would have lost, but a race is a race.

Users who are viewing this thread