Random Picture Thread

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
7rLP8UP.jpg

raustin0017

Established Member
You’re really all over with what you post and think what should go where. I see posts in here that don’t belong, and posts in the other thread that don’t belong. Go tell Travis on me if y’all want like you’ve done before.

Why do you have a target for Weather Man? Every few days you give him a hard time for keeping this site active? Who really cares if a few of his posts could fit in another thread? You are the only one who gives two @hits. Give the guy a break.

Weather Man...thank you doing what you do.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Why do you have a target for Weather Man? Every few days you give him a hard time for keeping this site active? Who really cares if a few of his posts could fit in another thread? You are the only one who gives two @hits. Give the guy a break.

I appreciate the support, I think I trigger a reaction from the days before facebook. They had guys attempting to post whore the site in a way that was not good.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I appreciate the support, I think I trigger a reaction from the days before facebook. They had guys attempting to post whore the site in a way that was not good.

There were days before Facebook!?!? Lies!

.....I haven't been on Facebook for a good 4 years now. Although, I may have jumped on there when I was bored one day a year ago to see if anything changed. I don't recall.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
There were days before Facebook!?!? Lies!

.....I haven't been on Facebook for a good 4 years now. Although, I may have jumped on there when I was bored one day a year ago to see if anything changed. I don't recall.

It is unfortunate, but facebook has all but annihilated all traditional forums. It is ironic that facebook is also pretty much useless for tech, but when cell phones and data coverage got good enough to get guys off the home computer, bam. The endless scroll pretty much ensures the same questions get asked over ad nauseam, which you would think would drive guys back to well run forums, but jury out on that.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It is unfortunate, but facebook has all but annihilated all traditional forums. It is ironic that facebook is also pretty much useless for tech, but when cell phones and data coverage got good enough to get guys off the home computer, bam. The endless scroll pretty much ensures the same questions get asked over ad nauseam, which you would think would drive guys back to well run forums, but jury out on that.

I never really got big into the groups you can join on Facebook when they first started to pop up so I can't comment on those. I think I joined a Mustang group on there years back but never wrote or did anything with it.

But it does make sense with the phone thing though. Especially since people are always buried in their phones wherever you go, and sadly while driving. I've seen so many people nearly wreck because they are looking at their phone while driving. A lady was passing me one day and I look over to see her watching a video on her phone while driving. Once I saw that I backed off 50 or so yards from her and counted about 3 different times when she nearly hit someone and I believe partially ran off the road. People need to get back on their home computers, lol.

coposrv

Established Member

X 65,000

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread