Random Picture Thread

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
One of the first stations to have the balls to play rock and roll and is still operating today!

Thanks Dale! I never bothered to look KRIB. Thought they were long gone.

Just found them on SimpleRadio to stream, and added to fav’s - lol.
I need to start a radio station streaming thread.

Here’s a few of mine. Frank Sinatra Crooner Radio is excellent. KWPX, Cowpoke radio, out of the San Joaquin Valley plays two kinds of classic music. Country and Western - lol. I know SVTP is filled with polka fans clamoring for WRJQ.

1712597289320.jpeg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Here’s a few of mine. Frank Sinatra Crooner Radio is excellent. KWPX, Cowpoke radio, out of the San Joaquin Valley plays two kinds of classic music. Country and Western - lol. I know SVTP is filled with polka fans clamoring for WRJQ.

View attachment 1835934
I seen the lady's hair do and thought I would check out the radio station. I did not expect it to be up and running. This is especially since it has made its way on AM radio.

I am glad you got a blast from the past today.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I seen the lady's hair do and thought I would check out the radio station. I did not expect it to be up and running. This is especially since it has made its way on AM radio.

I am glad you got a blast from the past today.

Thanks.

IMG_5471.jpeg

BTW, the dude left rear of the pic is Waylon Jennings. Pretty sure that’s the top of Dion’s head at the drums. Not sure if that’s Alsup on the right or not.

I got some soft b/w pics stashed somewhere I’ll dig up.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1835934
KIXI radio AM880 here in WA. Good tunes.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I really need the right size shift boot. Reminds me of sagging pants and I can't stand it. But I don't have the patience to do the job so saggy pants shift boot it is.
20230325_203620~2.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

IA Shelby

Established Member
Thanks.

View attachment 1835938

BTW, the dude left rear of the pic is Waylon Jennings. Pretty sure that’s the top of Dion’s head at the drums. Not sure if that’s Alsup on the right or not.

I got some soft b/w pics stashed somewhere I’ll dig up.
I have a lake house in Clear Lake IA. Home of the Surf Ballroom which is the last venue that Buddy Holly Played. He died in a plane crash leaving Clear Lake. They hold a tribute concert every year at the Surf in his honor. The town is investing 35 million in updating the area around the Surf to be a tourist destination to honor Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper.

A great place to visit and take in a show at the Surf Ballroom.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I really need the right size shift boot. Reminds me of sagging pants and I can't stand it. But I don't have the patience to do the job so saggy pants shift boot it is. View attachment 1835985

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
To my eye, it's less about the boot, & more about the length of the shifter stick !

4.698gt

Established Member
Finished my first cutting board. 1 1/4 inch thick. Mainly cherry with a mix of strips of zebrawood, maple and a single strip of purple heart. It's a wedding gift to my coworker. I even took my father's laser engraver out(sat boxed up for 2 years) and taught myself/him how to use that for future projects.

Attachments

• 20240407_184852.jpg
    20240407_184852.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 47

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I've got four uncles right....they use to all smoke dope in my Grandfather's wood shop. They had this cardboard box full of 8 tracks and an 8 track player. As a young kid I use to listen to a few. My favorites were Alice Cooper and AC/DC For Those About to Rock. For my 13th birthday I got a Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap tape...wore it out. Never thought they sounded the same but believe people think that because the have their own sound. Top 10 best bands if not top 5.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I've got four uncles right....they use to all smoke dope in my Grandfather's wood shop. They had this cardboard box full of 8 tracks and an 8 track player. As a young kid I use to listen to a few. My favorites were Alice Cooper and AC/DC For Those About to Rock. For my 13th birthday I got a Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap tape...wore it out. Never thought they sounded the same but believe people think that because the have their own sound. Top 10 best bands if not top 5.

^100%!

Users who are viewing this thread