Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Stuff like this really pisses me off!!!!

Click here for story & comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLYYbw

A black Range Rover ran over a group of bikers in New York City during an annual street ride. After running over multiple people at the :50 second mark, he takes off only to run over another person at the 5:00 minute mark. Apparently a rider died due to this drivers complete lack of sensibility and forethought.

There is no excuse for this driver using his vehicle as a deadly weapon. It's a very sad day for the motorcycling community

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Why did they stop in front of him in the first place?

Surprised I didn't see 1 cop the entire 6 minutes, lol.

Last edited:

StangMan04

Established Member
What was the biker at :26 trying to accomplish?

Why did they stop in front of him in the first place?

Surprised I didn't see 1 cop the entire 6 minutes, lol.

This. They didn't deserve to be run over, but that was a dumb move and would have probably prevented the whole situation from happening.

Another video of people on bikes acting a fool.

Last edited:

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Are you kidding me! All I saw was a dude on a bike pull up and threaten the dude in the SUV, then pull ahead of him and brake check and try and stop him. Dude gets hit because he braked checked. Then the bikes surround that SUV in a threatening manner TWICE. You have no ****ing clue what the **** was going on! For all you know it that driver had his kids in the car! If that shit happened to me I would give zero ****s of how I got out of that situation! I have been riding for 12 years and I say **** ALL of those "riders"

Its a sad day that those **** rags were given M endorsements

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Are you kidding me! All I saw was a dude on a bike pull up and threaten the dude in the SUV, then pull ahead of him and brake check and try and stop him. Dude gets hit because he braked checked. Then the bikes surround that SUV in a threatening manner TWICE. You have no ****ing clue what the **** was going on! For all you know it that driver had his kids in the car! If that shit happened to me I would give zero ****s of how I got out of that situation! I have been riding for 12 years and I say **** ALL of those "riders"

not a bike rider but I will take this for a thousand.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

+1

I ride too, and don't have any sympathy for the riders, for the most part.

You don't **** with people in cars, especially when they can run your ass over.

Stopping in front of the RR was dumb @ :26, could of all been avoided.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
I get that he was scared....the video is lacking a lot of information. was this the first incident? if so, he could have pulled over to the side. I think testosterone got the best of a bike rider after what appears to be a minor incident, I don't see a gun, but you don't know that the driver didn't see one. when matching numbers like that, had it been quickly escalating, I probably would have punched the gas too. my life is greater than all others around me. my kids lives would be more valuable then my own. too much stupid breeds stupid, and around new york, there is no shortage of stupidity. RIP to the rider that died. hope all others involved that were injured make it out ok and the truth ultimately revealed and charges made appropriately. curious why the video stopped as the guy smashed the window with the helmet.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
+1

I ride too, and don't have any sympathy for the riders, for the most part.

You don't **** with people in cars, especially when they can run your ass over.

Stopping in front of the RR was dumb @ :26, could of all been avoided.

Its not about ****ing with people in cars because the car will win. Its about NOT ****ING WITH PEOPLE AT ALL.
The riders in that video are doing so many things wrong it is out of control! The asshole that brake checked the SUV had is mirrors tucked in, but dont worry he made sure to have his ****ing badass icon backprotector exposed.

Last edited:

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
I get that he was scared....the video is lacking a lot of information. was this the first incident? if so, he could have pulled over to the side. I think testosterone got the best of a bike rider after what appears to be a minor incident, I don't see a gun, but you don't know that the driver didn't see one. when matching numbers like that, had it been quickly escalating, I probably would have punched the gas too. my life is greater than all others around me. my kids lives would be more valuable then my own. too much stupid breeds stupid, and around new york, there is no shortage of stupidity. RIP to the rider that died. hope all others involved that were injured make it out ok and the truth ultimately revealed and charges made appropriately. curious why the video stopped as the guy smashed the window with the helmet.

Who cars about a gun when there are 100s of people swarming and blocking your car.

If I were in that SUV I would have gotten the **** outta there as safely as possible. If we are talking about 2 or 3 bikers being ****tards I would just casually drive in the right lane and call the cops. When you are talking about 100s of people, **** all that.

Last edited:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Stuff like this really pisses me off!!!!

Click here for story & comments

GOPR2900 - YouTube

A black Range Rover ran over a group of bikers in New York City during an annual street ride. After running over multiple people at the :50 second mark, he takes off only to run over another person at the 5:00 minute mark. Apparently a rider died due to this drivers complete lack of sensibility and forethought.

There is no excuse for this driver using his vehicle as a deadly weapon. It's a very sad day for the motorcycling community

Bikers shouldn't have been blocking the road.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Well, it seems to me that the "assholes" here are the bikers. Have to love the mob mentality there. Maybe you don't surround someone and try and pull them out of their car. No sympathy for the "bikers" here.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This is why I don't ride in groups. Riders in groups get into a mob mentality and think they are untouchable for some reason. They block roads, speed, cut threw traffic recklessly. My friends dad got swarmed like this once in his van. They were kicking his van so he swerved at one and luckily he had his gun which defused the situation and scared them off otherwise it could have ended up something like this. Bikers like this are stupid, plain and simple. It's sad that the actions of a few idiots got another killed who may not have even been involved in that part of the incident.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member

This

ModularFan

Established Member
not a bike rider but I will take this for a thousand.

Correct, the driver of the range rover had his family in the car, the initial reports were the driver of the suv was killed when pulled from his suv, but then there were reports were someone else died. either way its a situation that should of never happened, I am surprised to not see any cops around either.

Each and every single one of those bikers should be in jail.

SUV Runs Over Biker!

Users who are viewing this thread