Raptor Now On Ford's Website

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I think it could use the Roush 5.4L supercharger and then it would be perfect. Man, I can't wait.

with a tune and headers the 6.2 will make about the same power as the roush blown 5.4. the 6.2 is the real deal if your looking to make power, get the 6.2!

as for a great daily driver that can play on the weekends the 5.4 raptor will do just fine!:beer:

Raptor6point2

Established Member
I was thinking that I want the Blue Flame Raptor. I'm leaning more toward the Molten Orange one now, since the Blue Flame is available on other F150 models, would that not make the Molten Orange or Tuxedo Black ones more exclusive? Oxford white is also available on standard models as well. Opinions?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I was thinking that I want the Blue Flame Raptor. I'm leaning more toward the Molten Orange one now, since the Blue Flame is available on other F150 models, would that not make the Molten Orange or Tuxedo Black ones more exclusive? Oxford white is also available on standard models as well. Opinions?

:shrug: They made/make Rangers and Superduties in Sonic Blue but it was the color Lightning I wanted.

----------------
Now playing: Disturbed - Facade
via FoxyTunes

Raptor6point2

Established Member
I wish they would have offered Grabber Blue. I would opt for that color. I like Grabber Orange too. Maybe Blue with Orange stripes, or vice versa. I'll have to go with the Tuxedo Black with the Molten Orange interior, I guess.

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
Hmmm....what I understood was that it would be released this summer with the 5.4L and the 6.2L was due out this winter. Oh well just leaves me time to save more money for a d/p. Just hope I dont walk in there wanting a Raptor and walk out with a GT500 instead.

blksn8k

Established Member
I wish they would have offered Grabber Blue. I would opt for that color. I like Grabber Orange too. Maybe Blue with Orange stripes, or vice versa. I'll have to go with the Tuxedo Black with the Molten Orange interior, I guess.

I didn't see where there is any choice of interior colors. I'm thinking you can get any color you want as long as its black (charcoal?)...;-)

The only bit of molten orange is the little ring on the top of the steering wheel that helps you know which way the tires are pointed when you are airborn. :rockon:

Raptor6point2

Established Member
You can get Molten-Orange leather trimmed seating. To match that little stripe on the steering wheel. I'd go for the Molten Orange exterior as well. Black vehicles seem more difficult to keep looking good. Things show up more.

blksn8k

Established Member
You can get Molten-Orange leather trimmed seating. To match that little stripe on the steering wheel. I'd go for the Molten Orange exterior as well. Black vehicles seem more difficult to keep looking good. Things show up more.

Where did you see the interior color choices? I know what you mean about black.

Users who are viewing this thread