Raptor R vs Cullinan, Urus, G63 AMG, Escalade V, Range Rover — Drag Race

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Interesting that there was no Mopar AWD power in attendance.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

They mentioned the vehicles being 6k pounds so the TRX may have been too heavy. The Trackhawk and Hellcat Durango are way lighter and aren't to the size of these vehicles either. Plus, the Raptor R is already known to be faster than the TRX.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Save y'all the watch.

Screenshot_20230818-115635.png

I'd still want the G63 over the rest.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Great video. They do great editing work!

Gotta love that "high rpm" pull of the predator.

fitforspeed

Established Member
They mentioned the vehicles being 6k pounds so the TRX may have been too heavy. The Trackhawk and Hellcat Durango are way lighter and aren't to the size of these vehicles either. Plus, the Raptor R is already known to be faster than the TRX.

So the Lamborghini Urus included @ around 4800lbs wasn’t “way” lighter? Trackhawk is roughly 5350lbs and Hellcat Durango 5700lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
So the Lamborghini Urus included @ around 4800lbs wasn’t “way” lighter? Trackhawk is roughly 5350lbs and Hellcat Durango 5700lbs.

The Urus and AMG were the reigning champs so it was just to see if the Raptor could beat them. You'd have to look into past episodes to see if they ever ran the Durango and Trackhawk against the AMG and Urus. I don't remember if they did.

fitforspeed

Established Member
The Urus and AMG were the reigning champs so it was just to see if the Raptor could beat them. You'd have to look into past episodes to see if they ever ran the Durango and Trackhawk against the AMG and Urus. I don't remember if they did.

The Urus was clocked at an 11.7 and the AMG wasn’t even close so how that was a reigning champ not sure. Most test I have seen show Durango Hellcat which seats 6 and Trackhawk seats 5 at 11.5 1/4 mile times.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
The Urus was clocked at an 11.7 and the AMG wasn’t even close so how that was a reigning champ not sure. Most test I have seen show Durango Hellcat which seats 6 and Trackhawk seats 5 at 11.5 1/4 mile times.

I don't know. I have seen other videos of the Urus beating some insanely fast cars. Also, I just remembered that they did mention that the Cayenne Turbo GT was still faster than the Urus so they apparently just picked two slightly faster SUVs to run against the Raptor so it actually wasn't necessarily that they were the reigning champs.

Users who are viewing this thread