rare find 2014 cts-v wagon 6-speed

Never_Enough

Established Member
My brother had a 2009 CTS-V Sedan, and I was helping him sell it, since he's out of town for work a lot. He lives in Maryland, I drove it home to St. Louis Labor day weekend. Part of me actually wanted to buy it.

While it was a great car to make the drive in, I felt my SS was a nicer feeling vehicle, and it had more updated tech that the CTS-V does not. The power in the V was awesome, but the interior just was meh IMO.

Now a V3? I'd rock the **** out of one of those.
What does the SS have over it? The heated & cooled Recaros are pretty nice IMO. I haven't been in an SS.

CLN 6R

Established Member
What does the SS have over it? The heated & cooled Recaros are pretty nice IMO. I haven't been in an SS.
Adjustable magnetic ride, higher than 20 mpg on the highway, cooled seats (I don’t think the CTS-V had them until maybe 2011?) back up camera, blind spot monitoring, more updated Nav and user interface, heads up display, true push button start, there’s other stuff that I don’t really use, but lane change alert, and automatic parking.

I’m sure I’m missing some things, but I did weigh the pros and cons. If I didn’t have the SS already, I would have bought it.

F9IMNTi.jpg

QINmt4E.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
Adjustable magnetic ride, higher than 20 mpg on the highway, cooled seats (I don’t think the CTS-V had them until maybe 2011?) back up camera, blind spot monitoring, more updated Nav and user interface, heads up display, true push button start, there’s other stuff that I don’t really use, but lane change alert, and automatic parking.

I’m sure I’m missing some things, but I did weigh the pros and cons. If I didn’t have the SS already, I would have bought it.

View attachment 1469141

View attachment 1469142
V has cooled Recaros. Also has magnetic ride just not manually adjustable. I do miss having HUD. blind spot etc are nannies I hate.

CLN 6R

Established Member
V has cooled Recaros. Also has magnetic ride just not manually adjustable. I do miss having HUD. blind spot etc are nannies I hate.
His 2009 didn’t have cooled seats.

Blind spot monitoring is one of the few I actually find helpful. The lane charge BS and auto parking stuff I never use.

Users who are viewing this thread