Rare pics of the mtt facilitys ! !

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
These a pics of the MTT (marine turbine tech) facilities. They have produced many turbine powered vehicals incudling the Y2K jet bike a jet powered mini cooper ! ! This pictures are extremly rare photos, when u arrive at there "shop" which is the size as a mall, they usually do not allow any type of photos to be taken due to competors taking secrets ect. The owner is a friend of a friend so we got to take all the pics we want

Here is the link : http://videos.streetfire.net/albumedit/Y2K-JET-BIKE-FACILITY_1161346.htm

Enjoy
-Jamie:beer:

Robot

Banned
1215133293969.gif

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
DAMMIT !! ! Sorry guys here ill directly load em

1199453.jpg

These are 3 of the worlds fastest production bike 250 mph guarantee and 180,000.00 price tag ! (the red one belongs to the sheik of saudi arabia, he recently had the bike returned to mtt for them to add a bitch seat belive it or not ! !

Last edited:

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
DAMMIT !! ! Sorry guys here ill directly load em

1199453.jpg

These are 3 of the worlds fastest production bike 250 mph guarantee and 180,000.00 price tag ! (the red one belongs to the sheik of saudi arabia, he recently had the bike returned to mtt for them to add a bitch seat belive it or not ! !

1199489.jpg

This is there land/water turbine powered air boat, used for fire rescue ect.

1199490.jpg

This is one of there in house C&C machines, they create all there own products and parts in house !

1199501.jpg

YEP ! Thats me on a turbine jet bike ! this bike is owned by jay leno, he owns 2 and this bike is #1 of there custom painted series

1199502.jpg

these are stacks of $100,000.00

1199507.jpg

Turbine powered boat . . sticker says it all !

1199508.jpg

Same boat thats got Twin turbines, funny cars eat your heart out !

1199509.jpg

1199510.jpg

YEs that is a mini cooper with a turbine in the rear . . they also keep the org motor and at the flip of a switch it can be a fully street driven car and then a jet powered clown car of crack !

1199515.jpg

This is #2 of there painted series, they just started doing the special paint and have there own booth in house ect. The fuel and oil for everything on these bikes is all housed in the frame work !

1199545.jpg

1199553.jpg

Side view of jay's bike, notice the swing arm is angled up, this transfers the thrust of the bike over the top of the front and keeps the bike for doing wheelies !

1199554.jpg

This display has left and right screens that tell you temp fuel ECT but the center screen doubles as a back up screen and a couputer, the mouse is a joy stick mouse mounted on the throttle handle !

1199555.jpg

Rear view and yes that big ass ! ! lol

1199556.jpg

This is the turbine they use on there boat and big applications this is the Huey 152 they use the Huey 150 on the bike.

ENJOY guys i had an amazing day there and will post most pics tonight when i get off work ! ! !

:beer::rockon:

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
Yeh it was an amazing trip, and yes the bike was in that gay movie tourque, as far a videos there is a 250mph video on you tube, simply look up y2k jet bike ect.

youlose

Established Member
How do figure they (the bikes) are useful? Basically no throttle response, waaaay too heavy and a chassis that handles like a couch with wheels, not to mention probably 6-8 miles per gallon AND would probably get wasted by a stock Gixxer 1K to 150mph.... Arguably the most useless bike ever built IMO. Oh yeah, they cost 100-150K if I recall as well...

But I still WANT one, just so I could fire it up and watch my neighbors cringe. The Cobra does a pretty good job as it is, but the sound of that bike would even scare me if I heard it in someones garage! The feel of a turbine engine on a bike would be unreal.

How do you figure that ?

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
How do figure they (the bikes) are useful? Basically no throttle response, waaaay too heavy and a chassis that handles like a couch with wheels, not to mention probably 6-8 miles per gallon AND would probably get wasted by a stock Gixxer 1K to 150mph.... Arguably the most useless bike ever built IMO. Oh yeah, they cost 100-150K if I recall as well...

But I still WANT one, just so I could fire it up and watch my neighbors cringe. The Cobra does a pretty good job as it is, but the sound of that bike would even scare me if I heard it in someones garage! The feel of a turbine engine on a bike would be unreal.

First off they run the same 1/4 time as the turbo hybusa and they spin the rear wheel down the track the whole time. Also there is great throttle responce idk what you talking about, they use a set of free spinning blades so the first one gets up to speed when you start the bike then pushes the secound one which causes the bike to move, with this being said as soon as the main fan gets to speed the bike goes, considering that the 1st fan is at speed a few secound after the bike starts i think that pretty good responce.

As far as handeling yes its not a bike to be thrown left and right but the owner was telling me that with the amazing brake system thats used and the power that he didnt have a problem keeping up with a buncha other bikes getting down a mountain run, and even passed most of them. As fas as fuel sence the fuel is hosed in the frame theres a very limited amount of space to hold fuel so yes the fuel goes quick but only becasuse theres a very limited ammount of it.

YES MY BAD CNC ! lol:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread