Rareness of parchment interior....Who has it?

i8u

Established Member
Just wondering how many have the parchment interior. If you do is it a vert or coupe?

I have a parchment Vert.:beer:

svt-tmleader

Established Member
I have a black/parchment coupe on my lot that is unspoken for. It was a special order, but he moved up to one that became available a month earlier. Doesn't look too bad! IMO

Bingo13

Established Member
White Coupe with Parchment inserts along with Cobra floor mats to match....looks nice after awhile.......

Last edited:

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
parchment's more work

Had parchment interior and top on the last one. IMHO it's more work to keep clean. Dirt gets into the little depressions in the vinyl surface and your arm will fall off before you can clean it all out of there! Buttprints on your headrests are another story:beer:
Allan

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Re: parchment's more work

Originally posted by 1IDSPTTR
Had parchment interior and top on the last one. IMHO it's more work to keep clean. Dirt gets into the little depressions in the vinyl surface and your arm will fall off before you can clean it all out of there! Buttprints on your headrests are another story:beer:
Allan

Hey! I remember seeing your car in 5.0 a while ago!! Nice ;-)

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
looking for a few good bikini's...

Thanks, I'm looking for a way to get the new one in 5.0 as well. I had to loan the girls the'99 to drive when they babysat my kids while the wife and I were out of town. I'm not sure I want to do that yet with the '03. There's a blonde bombshell driving a yellow '00 or '01 GT around town who would look awesome perched on the '03. I met her at the carwash over the summer and it turned out she was a high schoolgirl. Yikes!!! The thought of pix crossed my mind, but it would be tough to sneak my car into the Jail with me ;-). Oh well, a man can dream. Kinda like watching the MTV "cribs" show featuring the Playboy mansion and Hugh Hefner's hard life. Even with his huge bed, he says that sometimes it's still not big enough...sigh. I wish I had those kind of problems.
Anyway, here's another for chuckles and grins :beer:
Allan

sapper

Established Member
Parchment and sonic blue does look good. I think the gray is to light, almost white. IMO that would show up smudges and dirt more than the parchment.

With all the choices on interior color its so hard to choose. Decisions, decisions...;-)

eddy z

Established Member
i might be in error, as I do not have parchment, as if that color is tanish beige, than i do not.... I don't know why i thought i had it.. sales rep told me bakc in feb that was the color he was going to order me...

Users who are viewing this thread