Rareness of parchment interior....Who has it?

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I have a Black coupe with Parchment interior. Looks real nice but not as good as my freinds Black 01 with the full parchment interior including the dash etc.

Gord

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
if anyone would like a comparison to the parchment I can post the pics. I have a black coupe with DK charcoal Leather/Graphite

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
Is what Bingo13 has considered the "parchment" interior? I have the same interior as Bingo13.

When you guys mention parchment interior do you mean just the seats or is the dash also a two tone (blackish grey with parchment/beige trim). My car only has the parchement seats but the dash is all blackish grey color.

I thought all of the cars had the parchment/beige suede-like color seats and I also thought all the cars had the (blackish/grey).

I'm confused. Can someone clear this up for me?

Thanks

DaveSVT03

Established Member
Brochures say parchment highlights - does that mean the parchment interior for 03 is just the suede part of the seat?

GOGO-03

Established Member
Red Torch Vert with parchment interior

:coolman: I have a red torch convertible with parchment interior.

Redwing

Established Member
I have a Redfire convertible with the parchment roof and the parchment interior. Only the seat surfaces are parchment; the dash etc is charcoal. My 99 had an all parchment interior. I think I would have liked to have some parhcment accents on the dash.
IMHO, this car is the definition of class

Users who are viewing this thread