Rats with wings (pidgeons)

Kartracer

Established Member
Anyone have any experience or ideas as to how to get rid of these things. There were just a few of them about 3 months ago but they are starting to become a bit of a problem.

Rush

Banned
Pick them off with a pellet gun. Once a few of their friends go missing they'll get the point. And yes, I'm being serious.

Kartracer

Established Member
i love that idea but it is the one that i can not do. they are all in the back yard and the houses are too close together and 2 story and full of windows.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Damn, sucks that you live in such a crowded area. I was going to say 12 ga. birdshot but my neighbors are trees.

Kartracer

Established Member
Ah Alka Seltzer, that is what I love about the people on this forum, thanks for all of the ideas. 32V I have not checked your link yet but I will, Thank you.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
i love that idea but it is the one that i can not do. they are all in the back yard and the houses are too close together and 2 story and full of windows.

Don't miss :shrug:

Get a Benjamin pump, pump it up accordingly.

-Brian

Vigilante

Established Member
Pick them off with a pellet gun. Once a few of their friends go missing they'll get the point. And yes, I'm being serious.

:bs: At my dads house they would fall down the chimney and crap themselves to death inside until he came home to crap filled house and a bird carcus. After like five birds he had enough and stuck the bbq grill over the hole and put a brick on it. I swear they pushed each other in.

mustanginky

Established Member
if you have a shotgun you can order rounds that fire no projectile but instead produce a concussion. they are made for corrections and law enforcement. hopefully this helps. either that or poison them :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread