charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Looks good.

Did I hear 11.9 with BOSS IM?

impossibru_comic_face_print-r0f281cece011487aa6215de952b3e94f_wvg_8byvr_512.jpg

scott_0

Established Member
idk how I feel about it, looks kinda cheap with the two tacky looking buttons on either side of the display, which they should have made an 8" display. while it's more expensive, I think the Kenwood nav units with their maestro setup and dash kit (which looks oem) is better

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
idk how I feel about it, looks kinda cheap with the two tacky looking buttons on either side of the display, which they should have made an 8" display. while it's more expensive, I think the Kenwood nav units with their maestro setup and dash kit (which looks oem) is better

I do like the raxiom unit, but it doesnt look 100% great to me... something about it just rubs me the wrong way.

Do you happen to have a pic or a link to the Kenwood unit with the dash kit?
I'm very curious how that looks.

the5

Established Member
When some gets this they better post a review!

RusWolf

Established Member
Last edited:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
I like the raxiom a lot, all the others look funky with the screen being so low and AC controls above it. I'd be interested in the raxiom for sure :).. Thanks for sharing OP

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
MMD (Modern Mustang Domesticated-rice). THat's how I feel about most of their products.

That raxiom setup is nice.

And did anyone else catch them drooling over that Dan guy's 11.9 sec bolt on car? :lol1:

That car should be running mid 11s. Needs a driver mod.

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
I love my Kenwood.Maestro setup in my boss. Added some better speakers, small sub and an amp too :)

stang8psi

Established Member
And did anyone else catch them drooling over that Dan guy's 11.9 sec bolt on car? :lol1:

That car should be running mid 11s. Needs a driver mod.

He believes the best setup for the car with his 3.73 is a small 26" DR!!! :shrug: :nonono: Shame like mentioned the car is capable of a mid to low 11 sec pass if the kid knew how to setup and drive the car correctly Oh and had a tune from a real tuner.... lol At bama :lol1: :kaboom:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Pretty stoked about the '15 rendering. As for the new nav system it looks like something in my nephews power wheel mustang

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
He believes the best setup for the car with his 3.73 is a small 26" DR!!! :shrug: :nonono: Shame like mentioned the car is capable of a mid to low 11 sec pass if the kid knew how to setup and drive the car correctly Oh and had a tune from a real tuner.... lol At bama :lol1: :kaboom:
He's running a 26" car with 3.73s?!?!?! :lol1:

That's sad.

Rct851

Established Member
I thought for sure thought there were or atleast would be aftermarket options that were worth my money

Users who are viewing this thread