Re-igniting the club

Comp04svt

Established Member
That would cool to do I think, maybe even have like monthly gatherings out on Woodward or something like that?

Blksnke

Established Member
there is a restaurant on woodward south of 13 on the west side called " Vinsetta Garage" An old garage turned into a restaurant. good food and many beers on tap.

HighPSI

Established Member
there is a restaurant on woodward south of 13 on the west side called " Vinsetta Garage" An old garage turned into a restaurant. good food and many beers on tap.

Sounds good to me. Wanna set something up for this coming Saturday?

Comp04svt

Established Member

Always wanted to go to that place, but every time its been packed.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
summer

I am looking forward to more action in the motor city with the SVT's/Terminators this summer. Count me in :beer:

RickJay

Established Member
Hey, are you guys doing this on Saturday ?
It's a holiday weekend, but what the hell.
What time are ya thinking?
Maybe we should get some phone numbers posted up to make communicating easier?
Mine is 734-564-0256

Last edited:

gotbitten

Established Member
Getting the club started sounds awesome and I'd love to attend some meetings when work allows (I work in Pittsburgh every other weekend) my car should be done April 15th I've got a Mystichrome vert my name is Dan and my number is 734-740-0166

R-CODE

Established Member
Sounds great the club still has a spark, and look forward to meeting new faces. Any gatherings in Dearborn Area (World Headquarters)i have no problem bringing out the '93R.

Gotti.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Vinsetta's Garage is always packed and I believe you have to have your car valet parked. A better place would be like Hunter House the cars would be nearby (if spaces are availabe in their lot) and if is not packed. This weekend I was in B-ham eating and drove by...not too many people there for a Sat eve.

Duggan's too, and a few other places you can park the Cobra, hang out and eat (more like fast food chains)

Det_riot

Established Member
Sounds great the club still has a spark, and look forward to meeting new faces. Any gatherings in Dearborn Area (World Headquarters)i have no problem bringing out the '93R.

Gotti.

Once it starts getting nice out, Myself and a hundful of my car buddies meet up on wednesdays at the discount tire at ford rd. and gulley. As far as the weekends go, unless you're at 50's with the hardcore old timers, telegraph is washed up and down with ricers, donks, and white trash. I go out to Woodward most weekends so if you want to come along some time, drop me a line! Take a peak at the thread in the midwest section, we have a whole buncha guys that looks like will be meeting up all summer!

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
I worked until 6. I work at woodward and 15 mile. I didn't get out until 8:30 and there were few cars out.

Users who are viewing this thread