Re-Listed 2003 Oxford White Vert w/CCWs, Lightly Modded, 7500 miles

Defknotzero

Established Member
GL with the sale Nicky, I've seen your car many times and it is ****ing CLEAN! I mean you could eat off any part of the car.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
GL with the sale Nicky, I've seen your car many times and it is ****ing CLEAN! I mean you could eat off any part of the car.

Thanks!
Someone will get a low mileage....super clean ride!
I honestly think there is not one chip on the front bumper.

97cobra$VT

97 Cobra SVT
Established Member
This car has been sold numerous times and it keeps falling through..:shrug:
No offense, but something seems fishy to me...What's the reason?

HOSTIL

Established Member
I would say its the flakes who eyes are bigger than their wallets! I've met nick once or twice and I know the car well. So it's not the seller or the car! You would be very hard pressed to find a cleaner well kept car! This car could be parked in your living room.:beer:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I would say its the flakes who eyes are bigger than their wallets! I've met nick once or twice and I know the car well. So it's not the seller or the car! You would be very hard pressed to find a cleaner well kept car! This car could be parked in your living room.:beer:

THANK YOU HOSTIL!

I've listed it before and decided to keep it. Now that its for sale, it is truly for sale. I want $25K for it with $3500 worth of CCWs and Toyo tires...pr $23K for it and you provide stock wheels.....or whatever wheels you have. Its simple....I was tentative before....now I'm sure I want it to sell.

97cobra$VT

97 Cobra SVT
Established Member
My bad, I think I have your car mixed up with another OW that was on here, the seller was from Cali though and it sold a month or so ago. When I saw it back on here, I was like WTF but I had it twisted, sorry for the confusion....bump it up..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread