Re-Listed 2003 Oxford White Vert w/CCWs, Lightly Modded, 7500 miles

RUN4BUX

Established Member
Great color and price. I would love to have this car but am currently waiting on a few events to fall into place. Your price is dead on for a quality terminator convertible.

My question is if you would up for a dollar to dollar trade on my 2010 GT500 for sale here on the board: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...161-2010-gt500-sale-white-w-blue-stripes.html

Just let me know, otherwise I will continue to keep on eye on your car. Thanks.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I wish I could swing that! I couldn't come up with that kind of dough!

Great color and price. I would love to have this car but am currently waiting on a few events to fall into place. Your price is dead on for a quality terminator convertible.

My question is if you would up for a dollar to dollar trade on my 2010 GT500 for sale here on the board: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...161-2010-gt500-sale-white-w-blue-stripes.html

Just let me know, otherwise I will continue to keep on eye on your car. Thanks.

RUN4BUX

Established Member
No problem. I'm have several bikes and cars I'm working on selling as I am trying to consolidate. If everything comes together hopefully I can get your car. Otherwise GLWS.

AmericanRicer87

ON3WEGO
Established Member
I have had about twenty hits on my dodge since its been up for sale, if it sells soon enough I will be in contact with you on picking up this car... I haven't stopped wanting it since I seen it lol

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I have had about twenty hits on my dodge since its been up for sale, if it sells soon enough I will be in contact with you on picking up this car... I haven't stopped wanting it since I seen it lol

That sounds good....if it doesn't sell!:rockon:
GLWS:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread