Ready for spring

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
If you've been working on your cars or finished them up getting ready for spring post up those new photos!

Had an amazing day here in St. Louis today and it just reminded me how much I'm ready for spring. Been wrenching on the car the past few weeks. It's been down for a while after the rear decided to start making noise. My buddy was going to build a rear end so he helped me out and swapped with me. I threw in a couple things to help him out too but he just rebuilt this one about a year ago and only put about 1k miles on it. Doing so I swapped from 4.10's to 3.55's which I think I'll like a little better, just hope it doesn't feel sluggish down low.

My magnafuel pump also failed on me when I tried firing it up a few weeks ago so I had to send that in to be repaired. Finally got all that buttoned back up and was able to drive it last week. Still needs to be tuned but is running good even on the previous tune so just staying out of boost for now.

Cleaned up both cars and I did try my new Chemical guys P-40 polish and I have to say I'm not really a fan. I used P21s in the past and I like that much better...the P21s left a superior shine and slickness to the body. Just need a final wax and hopefully get out for some better pictures this year.

16641288320_630cc8a919_z.jpg

16620299837_a2fa0864da_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread