REAL DEAL: SHELBY GT500 STRIPELESS. 20"S MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST NAVI. 9K MILES. $ 23k !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Even been to Louisiana with this car?

OU812

Established Member
I just looked at this car on e-bay, on there it says it's a V6 car with all the stuff from the GT500 but on here you say it's a GT500 with a salvage title. I might be interested but just want to know exactly what it is.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Get the VIN, that will tell you right away.

dg98gt

Established Member
I have been interested in this car, but concerned because of the low price and sketchy details.

Here is my take on the situation........let me know if this is wrong!

1) you bought a "REAL" GT500 that was wrecked
2) Florida would not title the "REAL" GT500 because of the title
3) you bought a wrecked V6
4) you repaired the wrecked V6
5) you put the GT500 parts from the "REAL" onto the V6 car

Is this right??

Thanks,
Derrick

Imatk

Established Member

skyhighsd

Established Member
"THIS IS A 2008 SHELBY GT500 CLONE. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR FUTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAR. ITS A FULL OUT CONVERTED SHELBY GT500 INTO A PREMIUN MUSTANG CHASSYS. IT IS A FULL SHELBY. WITH ITS 5.4 DOHC SUPERCHARGED ENGINE, 6SPD TRANS, REAR END, FUEL SYSTEM, WIRING THE WORKS !!! AND EVERYTHING WITH A LIL OVER 9000 MILES ON IT !!! HERE IS THE SPECS AND INFORMATION.

Here is the deal on the car. I bought it back in November thru copart. Car came with a salvage title from Louisiana. Very small rear damage and missing interior parts. when I came to transfer to a Florida title. To my extremely good luck it got transferred as certificate of destruction as per FL standards. Fought it out with the DMV, argue my lungs out and nothing. So I was left with no option to get a V6 clean title and transfer all the parts from the Shelby since after I got screwed over and left off with 19k $ of Shelby parts it was my only option. The car its a blast to drive confortable as no other, fun to resume its has always been my dream car and it cost me so much trouble to finally have it i swear i would never sell it. But now im starting 2 bussiness with my older brother and we need funds to have some sort of future, and since its an over 25k $ investment just sitting there. it has to go. EVERYTHING FROM THE SHELBY WAS TRANSFERED TO THE V6 CHASSYS. it was all made by me. im an ASE certified technitian with over 7 years of experience. and its my 7th mustang to own. so i know my around these. please feel free to ask any questions and concerns. Another piece of info. I owe still $8600 for the V6 to HSBC auto loans. since i didnt have enogh funds to by the V6 after the whole situation. but will be arrange to be paid off. and i already spoke to the bank they can have the tittle shipped out within 6 bussiness days. email me to [email protected] for futher questions. here are some specs from the car."

Wow you are something else I hope anyone that might buy this thing KNOWS!:nonono:

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
not a bad car for the money, too bad it wasnt clearly represented to begin with. . i doubt anyone will touch this so you might as well enjoy it. .

Last edited:

venomous99

Established Member
sounds like a good deal if this is infact a transfer of the entire gt500 into a clean v6. just wish the seller would provide all the details upfront rather than letting us do the investigative work to fill in the details.
folks better be careful on commenting on for sale threads as mods will lay down the law by giving out infractions.

faststang14

Established Member
Ok i havent had a chance to come into the forum. My desktop took a dump. But so all of u are clear it is a clone and its posted on ebay. Every one that emailed me or pm med was informed about the car's condition. And took my time to explain to those really interested on the car. The reason why i wasnt clear on here its because it usually tends to convert a sale thread into a " how to " thread and i really have no time to explain how its done or discuss FL laws in a sale thread. Im sorry if i ever offended some one or mis leaded.

It might have been a bad desicion on my part but its mine desicion. The car its still avalible for sale still a few offers and buyers pending but nothing in the stone. Please im willing to answer any question to interested buyers only. If i take a lil long to reply pms. I dont frequent this forums too often. The best way its to email me. Like i said before sorry if i misleaded any one. Or as i see people got offended some how ? Dont see a reason but hey. Im sorry. Thanks

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
wow.. just wow ... I was gonna offer 23k cash in spite of the salvage title, till I got down to the misrepresentation in the OP. not cool at all and you really should change the op to represent what it really is.

faststang14

Established Member
I bid 15k for it on ebay twice. I can appreciate you want more for it GLWS or enjoy. Thanks

huh ?

wow.. just wow ... I was gonna offer 23k cash in spite of the salvage title, till I got down to the misrepresentation in the OP. not cool at all and you really should change the op to represent what it really is.

I wish i could change the OP but does any one knows how?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I wish i could change the OP but does any one knows how?

send a note to the forum mods. ask them to change the title. YOU can chante the text of the op and make it accurate by clicking on the edit button. You might also consider asking they move it to the proper forum, IMHO the "other mustangs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread