Rear brake setup and 15" inch wheels.

uberstang1

Fobra
Established Member
Was wondering if anyone has an input on any of the rear brake kits out there and if they clear 15 inch wheels good, running stock rear gt single pistons out back along with modified cobra brackets with cobra calipers and crown vic rotors up front, but it gets a little hair stopping at the local track as theres not alot of stretch after the traps and just want a little extra peice of mind and braking power out back.
I was looking at some of the aerospace kits but can't find to many information on mustang guys running them.

TurboSVT96

Established Member
I have 15s front and back on the 96 cobra. Front calipers needed some grinding along with 1" wheel spacer. I have skinnies up fron tho so it looks ok. Im not a fan of 2 different size wheels. So I made the 15s work up front.

uberstang1

Fobra
Established Member
I think you mis understood my question, I'm asking what aftermarket rear brake setups will fit the rear with 15s. I have 15s on it now, the back brakes are stock the fronts are re-drilled stock cobra calipers dropped down to run crown vic rotors so They clear without a massive spacers

Users who are viewing this thread