Rear Brakes "cobra logo"?

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
Simple question: I have an 03 Cobra. I noticed the front discs have "cobra" stamped on them. The rears do not. Mine is not an anniversary car but I could have sworn I saw "cobra" stamped on the rear discs in the past as well. Am I smokin crack or what? :??:

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
Nope....I have never seen anything on the back calipers. Some people have put the mettalic running horse off the Bullitt cars back there but I dont think I have ever seen COBRA on them.

Semper Fi,
Kris

mosconiac

Established Member
I wondered the same thing, but I can only imagine the additional clamping force would cause the ABS to operate every time you got deep into the pedal. Besides that, how would you transfer the mounting system? With that much to think about, I gave up on the idea...it was only vanity anyway.

stevieb

Established Member
I am getting a set of anniversary calipers to put on mine. The deal was sweet enough to do, now I just have to change them over.
They will look sic on a black car, besides the dealership detailed my car last time and they sprayed some cleaner that discolored my rear calipers.

Users who are viewing this thread