Rear Bumper Cover...where to buy one

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Trying to find a replacement rear bumper cover for my 03 Cobra. Rear cover has some damage and the common warp on the passenger side by the license plate. Question is, where is a good place to buy one? All I see are front bumper covers on EBAY....American muscle and a few others have OEM Ford, but they are pricey. Any ideas, thanks.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Certifit .com local pick up a hundred twenty four bucks perfect fit .
Stock is very limited and by location .

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Trying to find a replacement rear bumper cover for my 03 Cobra. Rear cover has some damage and the common warp on the passenger side by the license plate. Question is, where is a good place to buy one? All I see are front bumper covers on EBAY....American muscle and a few others have OEM Ford, but they are pricey. Any ideas, thanks.

Hey Venomous-That's a good question and I can see that we unfortunately don't have a replacement O3-04 SVT Rear on site but I can definitely give you a good recommendation! Whenever I was looking for hard to find parts for my '01 I checked out MPS Auto Sorry I wasn't much help on this but let me know if you have any questions!

Alex

cj428mach

Established Member
I've heard that the rear bumpers are only made by Ford as they have the COBRA name in them and it would be a trademark issue for a company to repo them. I bought one as a spare and keep in it my parts stash. I think I got it for about $600 with tax from my local dealer....it helps when your friend is the parts man.

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member

Theres an 03/04 on ebay right now, looks like a little over 400 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111551026720?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Users who are viewing this thread