rear bumper issue

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
i dont know if i mentioned that i got rearended back in november... but yeah i did :(

SO now im thinking of getting the smooth steps rollpan but i dont know the extent of replacement im gonna have to do. is the rollpan just replacing the bumper cover with the stock bumper or the whole thing? i am asking because the bumper is messed up, its cutting into the bed right now.

ill have pictures up soon. i just want to know before i take it apart how much id need to replace the thing. thanks guys!

DSC01110.gif

DSC01111.gif

DSC01109.gif

Last edited:

noahdr

Established Member
I know if mine was like that I'd just replace the whole thing with a roll pan. Looks better and you get weight savings to boot. I've also seen conversion kits on here so you can relocate your hitch to behind the liscense plate. You probably wont be able to keep your hitch in the same spot with a rollpan.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
no i put the hitch on today because i was gonna tow a trailer. if it had been there they wouldve been screwed lol

Chris, so the whole metal bracket underneath goes? Is this still a pretty safe "bumper" then? I am getting some money here soon so i need to plan my expenses for the truck.

Ill still order this from you ;)

SVT Knight

Established Member
i keep my hitch/ball on at all times. cuz my brothers has a gmc and someone rear ended him. A mercedes benz! lets just say GMC-1 Benz-0 :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread