Rear Seat Delete Help

13 GT/CS

Established Member
I was looking and trying to find the best rear seat delete for my 2013 GT/CS. Ive seen some from mmr, Watson, and some rear seat delete website but everyone I talk to recommends the Laguna Seca delete kit with the brace. On American Muscle its listed for around $1,000 does anyone know where I can find them any cheaper? Ive thrown alot of money into my engine build and spending a thousand dollars on this is a lot but i know you get what you pay for sometimes. Thanks for any input, and all replies are appreciated! Pics would be awesome too if you have one of these kits :D

DoubleClutch

Established Member
Has anyone seen/used/heard anything about the Trufiber rear seat delete. Its the one i'm currently considereing, although i can't find any feedback about it, positive or other wise. I've heard the MMR piece is garbage.
http://www.trufiber.com/2005_2014_Mustang_Rear_LG124_Rear_Seat_Delete_p/tf010-lg124.htm
Doesn't look to shabby, would look even better wrapped in some fabric/carpet to match the interior. The price is right also.

dennisn

Established Member
Had the "rearseatdelete.com". I bought like new for 80.00. They retail for over 200.00. Sold it after one day. Not even worth the 80 I paid for it.

Rdrcr

Established Member
^^^^
Agreed. Complete waste of money.

Has anyone seen/used/heard anything about the Trufiber rear seat delete. Its the one i'm currently considereing, although i can't find any feedback about it, positive or other wise. I've heard the MMR piece is garbage.
http://www.trufiber.com/2005_2014_Mustang_Rear_LG124_Rear_Seat_Delete_p/tf010-lg124.htm
Doesn't look to shabby, would look even better wrapped in some fabric/carpet to match the interior. The price is right also.

No experience with that product. But, if it fits good, I couldn't see that option being too bad at that price.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread