Rear seat delete

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Does anyone sell a kit for 03's yet?? Or will prior years fit also.

Car is going on a diet this winter, gets 17x9 ProStar XP's, rear seat delete, and cage next spring. With the cage the backseat is gonna be useless, why keep it there.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Hey broke, I oredered one from yellow mustang registry a few days ago. Looks like a real nice kit, I know a few people have done this already. I'm trying to save some weight as well. Have my seats on ebay right now so I hope to lose at least 100 lbs with the delete and new front seats!

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Do you have a site for them?>??

What material is this kit made from...sheet aluminum?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I think its yellowmustangregistry.com. It's not metal, it's carpet. Aluminum would be a sweet look though, I'll find the link.

mike69440

Established Member
A little Baltic Birch, Aluminum, Screws , Glue, Time

And the rear seat delete will hold several hundred pounds of puppies or whatever.

If you do not reinforce it. it will not support slightly leaning on it wihout cracking the 1/8" Masonite.

Mike69440

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
dont know y u would want to take out the rear seats, but ummm if u took them out, could u be able to put them back?

Saw some pictures of the deletes they look pretty cool, but wouldnt look nice on a Vert huh? Well my passangers could still sit on the lil seat that it leaves behind.

Users who are viewing this thread