Rear terminator seat covers ...need help.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Hopefully, someone can help me out with this problem I have.

I have the 03/04 front and rear seats. The rear seats are the only ones that have covers on them and it's the 03 black/grey suede seats.

I bought the whole entire set of 04 Dark Charcoal covers from someone here on SVTP. Seats covers are in perfect mint condition. The problem is my seats are coupe style, and the covers I bought from the seller are vert covers.

The fronts are perfect and I know the rear upper is different but I thought the bench seat cover would be the same. As of now, I cannot use the rear covers.

I did a search and found that the rear bench seat does fit but nothing was said about the bench seat covers. Toulsy Ford has no seat covers for our cars anymore especially the 04 Dark Charcoal suede color. I have a coupe and the covers I have are for a vert.

Does anyone know where I can get the rear covers or am I out of luck? What about a company that sells the center suede part of our seats.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
id check with any shop local to you that does auto interiors, might have to be patient untill some cars get parted out, good luck

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
I use a upholstry shop that could take the dark out of the new ones and put in in yours. Thats what i would do. Shouldnt cost more than $40 if you take them the covers. Have them put the grey in the new ones and sell them. That would easily pay for the work to be done

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
I use a upholstry shop that could take the dark out of the new ones and put in in yours. Thats what i would do. Shouldnt cost more than $40 if you take them the covers. Have them put the grey in the new ones and sell them. That would easily pay for the work to be done

That was my plan but the suede on the vert cover is much smaller and it wont work. My plan was to have an upholstry shop remove the suede from the vert cover and transplant it to the coupe covers. I was also told that the vert bench seat covers would fit on the coupe's bench seat. This is also a problem since the vert bench seat cover is smaller than the coupe's. Now, I'm just searching and searching to hopefully find the upper and lower covers anywhere on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread