Reason to wear your seatbelt...

Dudes, seatbelts saved me and my buddys lives 2 weeks ago....

wreck2.jpg

Last edited:

88silvergt

Old School
Established Member
Well one of my friends just died yesterday cause her damn seat belt ripped and she flew out the windshield. She was a driving a 95 s10 blazer and blew a tire at 80mph and flipped it several times. She was thrown out the windshield and the blazer rolled over her. She made it to the hospital and was given a couple of hours to live, but she died about 45 min later. Condolences to the Horton family in Caddo OK, her name was Amanda Horton. :(

mjtpolice76

Established Member
pesonal choice ///maybe if the moron didn't fall asleep behind the wheel edangering everyone else on the roadway.

paintballpyro1

Established Member
that happened to one of my friends like 3 days ago. he was driving down the road in his camaro and hit black ice and rolled his car and flew out of the t-tops and died all becasue he didnt wear his seat belt and he was only 20.:nonono:

wlelandj

Established Member
:eek: Man, interesting to see it from a different perspective. Let me just say again how important it is to wear your seatbelt. I'm an RN in the OR at the University hospital here and it is no joke. I've worked 11P-7A for the last 4 years, so I get to see most of the "interesting" stuff. We do orthopedics, I'd say at the absolute minimum, 350 days of the year 99% of which is automobile related. It CAN happen to you *gets off soapbox*;-)
-Leland

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
heres my accident pic, check out the nice dinger on the shield due to no seatbelt, and look at the car, due to not paying attention. I'm kicking myself in the ass for it now, but she's coming back ina 89 body. check it out. More pic @ www.jerseygt.tk l8r Jeff
100_08.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread