Recall Notice

needmoreboost

boost is my anti-drug
Established Member
Hey guys,

I got a yellow card in the mail yesterday saying there was a recall on all 02-04 for products? Anyone else get one? i called the number on the back and it seemed kinda shady didnt get to talk to a person, but i thought i would post about this here and get some feedback from you all.

tia hope it was just a fake recall or somthin.

Last edited:

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
ok that makes me a little nervous, i'm about to take my 04 L on vacation wayyy out of town. Someone get info quik!

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I get recall notices all the time from shady lookin' warranty companies.

Unless they're directly from Ford and more than likely on the news.......I think they're a scam.

junioRace

Established Member
I received something similiar within the last couple of weeks. It was a yellow card, too. It's not from Ford, and it's not legit. I just threw mine in the trash.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Only thing I know of is the cruise control recall. If it was something as large as being every single 02-04 ford product, you'd hear about it on NBC Nightly News or somethin.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Fly by night ext. warranty companies send those out all the time. Just by information on your vehicle and send it out accordingly...never evvvvvver buy one of thier warranty packages though. We had a customer that purchased one for 1400 and all it really covered was the front suspension...they got screw with a trans.

lightning_2001

Established Member
actually we got a recall notice too but mine is a 01 and it a was for the cruise control as well.

needmoreboost

boost is my anti-drug
Established Member
k thats what i figured, i also figured if it was serious then there would be mass postings here about it

Users who are viewing this thread