Recall Notice

LavaSlide

Established Member
I just got my 2012 GT in April.

Something to do with the drivers side airbag and wire chaffing.

Anyone else get this?

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
nothing like seeing your passenger get blasted in the face by an air bag

It happened to me as a passenger in an older Mercedes on the autobahn. No accident (luck) except for the accidental air bag explosion. All I can say is that I am glad I am here and able to type this reply. So get that recall performed as soon as possible.

Graboid

Established Member
In before someone tells you it's on a very small percentage of the cars and pleads for you not to take it in cause it will lower their resale vaue LMAO

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Uh, didnt he say driver side airbag?

wow I need to learn how to read......... shit nothing having your passenger watch you get blasted in the face by the air bag.

il be rolling with a helmet and hans device until i make sure mine isnt one thats effected.

Last edited:

LavaSlide

Established Member
My bad....... This recall is on my 2004 truck.

The funny thing is I thought it was on the car so Sunday and today I drove the truck. I didn't want an airbag in my face. I get home today got my car and took it up to drop off and then they say did you read the paper. I read the airbag part, however I missed the vehicle info and vin. I had to go back to the house and get the truck. It was only there for 45 minutes when I got the truck to them.

Sorry for the bad info. What a way to make a first post.....

Last edited:

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Now how funny would it have been if you had gotten blasted in the face while driving your truck:D

You would have figured the universe was out to get you!

jbur074

Established Member
Now how funny would it have been if you had gotten blasted in the face while driving your truck:D

You would have figured the universe was out to get you!

i was thinking the exact same thing when i read you found out it was on your truck, i was hoping you where going to say it blasted you. that would have been hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread