Recaro Seats in Cobra?

99 GT

Established Member
Does anybody have pics of a cobra with a recaro seat. Preferably black interior/black inserts and a Recaro SPG but ill take what i can get.haha Heres the 2 but not together.

SPG_001.jpg

04_Cobra_Seats.jpg

Last edited:

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
i'd like to see this too! and with any aftermarket racing seat! can't seem to find many cobra pics with aftermarket seats :shrug:

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
eh, they're not as bad as some of the other ones you can buy...i think they're like 6 or $700 a piece...far cheaper than if you bought a pair of cobra misano's or something, lol.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 260359867789 end time Feb-12-09 06:58:04 PST)

Here is the car I'm picking up this weekend with saleen recaros in it. 'Busta' has Recaro sportline seats out of Evo in his 97 Cobra. 'Rick James' has Recaro Topline Trends in his 03 Cobra, and I think Taz has the same seats.

Lots of guys around here have Corbeaus and a few have some fixed back seats like in the OP. Sparco, Bride, Recaro and other companies make those seats with Carbon fiber backs, but they are crazy expensive.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I have Recaro Sports in mine (same seats as '00 Cobra R) and love them.

I have a Recaro Pole Position on the way to check out...might be swapping to them and selling the Sports

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
I have some Recaro's out of an evo as well ill try an snag some shots tomorrow if they help

Users who are viewing this thread