Received my UPR X-pipe

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
And I was kind of disappointed.

I had 2 gaping holes where my pipe had torn through the box (probably shipping) and half of my bolts and washers looked like they were just thrown into the box.

I have no idea how many bolts, washers, and nuts I am supposed to have. Who knows if some were lost :shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
And I was kind of disappointed.

I had 2 gaping holes where my pipe had torn through the box (probably shipping) and half of my bolts and washers looked like they were just thrown into the box.

I have no idea how many bolts, washers, and nuts I am supposed to have. Who knows if some were lost :shrug:

Hey Sync,

I'm sorry that you are disappointed with how your x pipe was delivered. Unfortunately we're not the last ones to handle your product before you receive it. I'm sure that most boxes regardless of the shipper go through some wear and tear. Some more than others. What's also unfortunate about that is we have no control once the item leaves us. In an instance where a box looks damaged we always recommend inspecting the item to make sure no damage was done. If there's visible damage it should be refused immediately. In this case with an x pipe the only thing we've ever seen is a flange get bent a tad. Something like that can be easily bent back with a wrench and if it can't be fixed then it will be replaced. In regards to the bolt package I believe they are packed in a baggie. Again wear and tear from shipping most likely was the reason they ended up all over the place. No biggie though. They are only bolts and washers and can be easily replaced. I believe you should have a total of 6 bolts, 6 nuts along with 12 washers. Those are used to connect the x-pipe to your catback. Please let me know if you're missing any. They are something that can be easily picked up at your local hardware store if you can't wait for us to send replacements. It will only cost a few bucks and if you contact me before your next order I'll gladly make it up to you in the form of a discount/credit.

As you can see we care about our customers. Its my mission to provide the best customer service in the industry. Regardless problems will always happen but how they are handled is what matters.

As I said before check what you received and if you're missing anything let me know. Your quickest way to get a hold of us is by calling but if you don't have access to a phone email me direct [email protected] and I'll get you all fixed up.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
Hey, it's alright. The x-pipe itself looks to be in good condition. But after looking into it, the plastic ziplock bag that was holding the pieces was ripped wide open which left some of the bolts, nuts, and washers dumped out into the cardboard box.

I counted everything and I have all 6 bolts, but I only have 5 nuts and 9 washers. But I can just go up the Home Depot by my house and grab the rest of what I need there.

Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread