Recent X plan Buyers with Chrome Rims/ Spoiler...please read!!!

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Hey everybody,

Well this damn rebate couldnt come at bad time for me. Im moving out this week after labor day. And alot of my money is going for Security deposit/rent/bed and other furniture. But this rate has me thinking very hard, and wanting me to make this deal happen somehow.

So to my question: X plan buyers in Calfornia.

What was your OUT THE DOOR PRICE on a COUPE with Chrome Rims and SPOILER??? nothing else. no extended warranty. Im trying to see the EXACT price out the door. With all the new higher rates with DMV and stuff. I really need to know what the OTD price is..... THANKS this will help me out alot.

RAP66

Established Member
I paid just under 34k but that was including the warranty, shipping (I got mine out of state) & DMV stuffs

stevieb

Established Member
How long did you have to wait for delivery on the out of state? I paid 38,900otd, with no waiting, dealer 1 mile from home. But I am counting on the warranty support from people I know at the dealer. I was going to go out of state but they were quoting me 1600-2000 less plus t+l+shipping. I figured with the delivery wait etc it was a wash, I was also worried of any body damage incurred during delivery would be a pita to deal with an oos dealer. But then just 12 days after I bought it, they offer the rebate and I hear of even lower pricing. Go figure

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
anyone know all the costs associated with buying out of state, some sales guy at the dealership i went to today tried to tell me I will pay so much more if I got the car out of state......

RAP66

Established Member
I wouldn't believe him... or better yet have him prove it. At the time I got my car I could not find a single dealership that would honor X-plan that's why I went out of state.

I placed my downpayment (1K) in Dec 2002, got my build date/VIN in FEB 2003 after that I got my car within 3 weeks of recieving my build date.

Do a search for my screen name in the Terminator forum, I posted everything i needed to do after I got my car.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34346

It's a slight headache but bottom line is I cut out the greedy CA dealerships.

if you have any other questions feel free to email me, contact info in my profile.:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread