Reckless Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waborita92

jus give'r
Established Member
So a couple weeks ago i got a reckless driving ticket for doing dougnuts/sliding in a EMPTY parking lot, i was doing the sliding to see how my vehicle would react if i hit ice i was practicing but then i got a little out of control and i felt like doing doughnuts and a cop came in and gave me a reckless driving ticket it was like 400 bucks and it was 3 demerit points or whatever, i went to court today said i was doing control sliding to practice and i said i did do some doughnuts... i said that to the judge and i said it was in a empty parking lot and i said isn't parking lots private property? so basically i got my ticket dropped didnt have to pay anything, the JUDGE appolized to me for what the cop did and said more kids should be practicing, and not practicing on the street so i got an atta boy outta it ahahaha :D

Last edited:

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
So a couple weeks ago i got a reckless driving ticket for doing dougnuts/sliding in a EMPTY parking lot, i was doing the sliding to see how my vehicle would react if i hit ice i was practicing but then i got a little out of control and i felt like doing doughnuts and a cop came in and gave me a reckless driving ticket it was like 400 bucks and it was 3 demerit points or whatever, i went to court today said i was doing control sliding to practice and i said i did do some doughnuts... i said that to the judge and i said it was in a empty parking lot and i said isn't parking lots private property? so basically i got my ticket dropped didnt have to pay anything, the JUDGE appolized to me for what the cop did and said more kids should be practicing, and not practicing on the street so i got an atta boy outta it ahahaha :D

:lol:

Let me guess, the officer appologized and wrote you a thank you letter on top of that, for proving him wrong. :bs:

Juruense

Banned
Glad it worked out for you OP, $400 seems like a pretty severe penalty for something I was just doing myself last week...

Snow covered empty parking lots FTMFW :rockon:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Good for you. Nice to hear it worked out for ya!

Ohio has a law for that circumstance though. Just pertains to private property, not on street.

So no doughnuts in Ohio's parking lots. :nono:

(or just don't get caught) :burnout: :banana:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This thread will be closed in 3...or moved to smackdown...2...we can only hope...1.......

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

No question for L.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread