Recommendation for Pressure Washer

robs400

Established Member
Anyone here have any input on size/brand/store on pressure washers? I just bought a new house and have several things I would like to use it for around the house, ie deck, concrete driveway, siding, etc. I'm not looking for something industrial strength, but nothing too wimpy either. I used my buddies gas one last year for my deck and that one seemed decent enough. Thanks for the help.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i use a gas powered 2200PSI one from sears and i love it. Cleans the deck and siding. Does pretty much anything you want it to. I have also done my driveway as well and it worked quite well

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
anything GAS powerd. i have had 2 electric power washers and they both broke within 2 months of owning them.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I just purchased a 2600psi pressure washer at Sams Club for $299. It has a Honda gas powered engine. I used it for about 7 hrs straight to wash the house and driveways. No problems.

I've got that one too, good tool so far. I highly reccommend one with the Honda engine due to it being quieter. We had two generators, one with a Briggs & Stratton and one with a Honda. The Briggs is twice as loud as the Honda.

Users who are viewing this thread