Recommendations on Striping

redrocket2011

Established Member
I've been going back and forth on striping my race red 2011 GT. I've seen the Roush versions in white and black, which I thought looked pretty good. The hood had two small stripes going down the raised part of the hood. I’m not sure if I want to go more or not. I’d love to see your Red Stang.

Entrenched

Established Member
stripes

DSCN3954.jpg

DSCN3951.jpg

DSCN3953.jpg

Entrenched

Established Member
Stripes

I had them painted on, I didn't like the flat black factory stripe and the fact it stopped on the hood. It cost me $900 but I watched the guys pull the hood and both bumper covers off the car to do it right. Stripe lips the hood and the front bumper.

redrocket2011

Established Member
I appreciate the pic’s. I think that black and the red looks meaner, then the red and white stripes. Also, the quality makes all the difference as well. You’re stang looks great.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
I had them painted on, I didn't like the flat black factory stripe and the fact it stopped on the hood. It cost me $900 but I watched the guys pull the hood and both bumper covers off the car to do it right. Stripe lips the hood and the front bumper.

Did they tape it up while the bumper and hood were still on the car though to make sure they got everything straight?

Entrenched

Established Member
paint

Yeah they used some kind of green tape, had to fill bumper holes from TX dealer, stiped under the wing, these guys did a fantastic job on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread