Recording MP3's onto disk

Ginsu

Established Member
Man computer has really passed me by....how easy is it to put a MP3 onto an audio disk that I can play in a CD player in my truck. I know there is a specific CDR for audio recordings, is that I need?

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by Ginsu
Man computer has really passed me by....how easy is it to put a MP3 onto an audio disk that I can play in a CD player in my truck. I know there is a specific CDR for audio recordings, is that I need?

You need a cd burner, a program to download the mp3s from, I use Imesh and a program to burn the songs over to, I use Nero. Oh yeah and a blank cd :) It's not that hard really :) I've made many cds in my burning career lol.

nj7703

Established Member
I use MusicMatch Jukebox to rip (the process of taking songs off a cd making them into an mp3) and to burn the disc as well. One of the anoying things is different songs play at different volumes. Make sure whatever you use that you do "volume leveling" it sets 1 constant volume level for all songs being recorded, so you don't get a loud song after a softer one, volume wise

Ginsu

Established Member
Re: Re: Recording MP3's onto disk

Ok then I think I am set. I use IMesh to down load, Roxi to burn CD's and now get some CDR's for audio.

Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
You need a cd burner, a program to download the mp3s from, I use Imesh and a program to burn the songs over to, I use Nero. Oh yeah and a blank cd :) It's not that hard really :) I've made many cds in my burning career lol.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Along with blank CD-R media, Nero 6.0.0.9 or NeroMix 1.4.0.4 is all that you would generally need.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Along with blank CD-R media, Nero 6.0.0.9 or NeroMix 1.4.0.4 is all that you would generally need.

the new Nero 6 is great!! I am really loving that program

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
the new Nero 6 is great!! I am really loving that program

Now if Zach would just download that on his computer I'd be really happy since he put the burner on the server and won't let me download that lol. :shrug:

nj7703

Established Member
Now if Zach would just download that on his computer I'd be really happy since he put the burner on the server and won't let me download that lol. :shrug:

Ahh ok. Well maybe he has bigger plans, surprise you with it? He is going to kill me again, i have to learn to shut up :shrug:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Ahh ok. Well maybe he has bigger plans, surprise you with it? He is going to kill me again, i have to learn to shut up :shrug:

hehe, who knows what he was thinkin, but we never know what the opposite sex thinks, we just gotta work with their moods lol. :eek:

nj7703

Established Member
hehe, who knows what he was thinkin, but we never know what the opposite sex thinks, we just gotta work with their moods lol. :eek:

Ohhh ok i see now.. Well now it makes PERFECT sense as to why he did not download it, not sure i would have either
:-D

Users who are viewing this thread