Red Billetflow Throttle Body

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
I have a Red Billetflow Throttle Body for sale.

$330 Shipped

Basically, the TB works, it's just that I have not been able to get the throttle position sensor and throttle blade stop screw adjusted correctly and I'm tired of having to mess with it so I'm going to get something else.

If someone would like to buy it please, let me know. Thanks.

Hey, here are some pics of it in my car right now. It's just that I do not want to take it out until I someone is very serious about buying it. Then I can take it out and take pics of it alone. The TB itself is honestly perfect though, and I'd be more than happy to show you pics of it but I'd really just like to find a serious buyer first.

Here you go:

img1684av6.jpg

img1685vf0.jpg

img1686af1.jpg

Last edited:

userob2002

Banned
ArcaneParadise said:
Basically, the TB works, it's just that I have not been able to get the throttle position sensor and throttle blade stop screw adjusted correctly and I'm tired of having to mess with it so I'm going to get something else.
QUOTE]

In other words, its POS?

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
userob2002 said:
ArcaneParadise said:
QUOTE]

In other words, its POS?

No, there is no reason for me to think that there is something wrong with the TB. It's just that I am tired of adjusting it.

Plus, I recently found out that u r supposed to use a multimeter to get the throttle position sensor voltage adjusted to the right setting, and I am just not willing to do that.

If you know what your doing and have the time to do it, there is no reason for me to think that it will not function properly.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I would defnitley give that a shot. Doug's customer service is second to none. I would try that before giving up on it....

If it wasn't red and engraved Saleen, I would buy it and do this myself! :)

Also, I am sure there's someone local who can help you adjust the TPS and idle air screw as well.

tankerman1981

Established Member
man if i had the money and wasn't putting my baby in storage here in a week i'd definately hit u up for that TB been looking fopr a red one.. damnit.. good luck on the sale

Users who are viewing this thread