Red Chrome wheels?

Want03/04Cobra

Established Member
What do you guys think of red chrome wheels on a black 03 cobra? Too much or would they look badass? Does anyone have pics of mustangs with them?

98svtconvert

Established Member
i think that if you had some other red accents on the car that it would look pretty good. it would def. be different. you could see if someone will photoshop a pic for you. post some pics if you get them.

Justin

trance_in_miami

Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :loser:
p7020125_resized.jpg

:xpl:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I think you would be better off with a black on black look like LTHL PSI on here, or going with just a chrome wheel of some kind (non colored). It is your car so by all means do what you feel will suit you best! I am a huge fan of white wheels on white Stangs, but those red wheels look out of place. Not sure how it would look on black.

bubbaSVT

Established Member
Does color chrome ever fade or anything? I want black chrome wheels, and grill inserts but, I had a necklace that was black chrome and it kinda faded a bit.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
the GT-R emblem on that car says a lot about the people that put red chrome wheels on cars. BTW if you do get them dont forget about NOS stickers to complete the package.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I agree with the previous comment - that you need something red on the car to make it fit. Hey get some red ghost flames to match!

Users who are viewing this thread