red cobra eye

fatgirl

Established Member
i received my chrome wheel letter from SVT today and enclosed with the letter is a photo of an 03 with chrome wheels.if anyone has looked closely at the snake you will see that it has a red eye.i thought the red eye on the snake was only BS and not shipped from the factory that way. does anyone have a red eyed snake on their cobras?

Blades

Established Member
Nope. Only pre-production cobras had the red eye. Thats because there were to be two cobras. The N/A cobra and the now 03 cobra.. the cobra terminator. Hence the red eyes.

Some people used a toothpick and nail polish to give it that sinister small detail. But I prefer to leave mine alone.

Hope this clears things up. And be thankful they didnt make a cobra terminator. The estimated hp was around 460. So they detuned it and called it a regular cobra for insurance sakes. This is why mods such as exhaust gives us astronomical gains. :) I love these cars. I'll talk your ear off!!

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
You can also get some torch red or redfire touch up paint for the red eyes. This is probably a nice touch if your cobra is torch red or redfire.

-norcal_cobra

Users who are viewing this thread